spent all week stalking Target hoping for a good Bonus offer... whomp whomp... oooh I can get $5 for using the Drive Up app... yeah no thanks, bad marketing as I wont likely bother shopping at all this week now there is no real bonus offer. I am frustrated as it seemed before I actually completed one ($45) ....I got good bonus offers all the time, now that I actually completed one= lame offers or nothing

Hmm, did you not get a personal Target Reward offer?

Hmm, did you not get a personal Target Reward offer?
this is the offer that was there this morning under Bonus. I have no interest in Drive Up. I like to shop in person at Target, so not that enticing to me, this just adds another step, just give the the discount, I hate all this save this or that offer crapola

1696177557077.png

Last edited:
I don't do target much, my offer says spend $50,get $15 target gc, so is the PG link in addition to this? and I can use my "15% off 1 purchase" for this also? -----------my other offer is spend $80 get $10 and I'm thinking I can get a DGC with this...right? ------------------------ANd I just saw the another "spend $80 get $10" which needed activating,does that mean I have 2 of them?This was under bonus section

To prevent confusion on Bonus offers, only those that state Earn a $ Reward work on gift cards, other offers will not.

We've had several cautionary posts on Circle Offers, I recommend you find the item you're looking for and you'll see what offers are stackable. Examples:

Dove bar has TWO offers
1696178536651.png
And this cereal has ONE offer
1696178553753.png

You must read the fine print for each offer BEFORE purchase.

When it comes to the P&G Rebate,
  • Rebate applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied.
Stack whatever offers you have including manufacture coupons just know the total amount paid out of pocket must be either $20 or $50 for the rebate to work.

You might want to go back and read the terms and click the link to learn more.

this is the offer that was there this morning under Bonus. I have no interest in Drive Up. I like to shop in person at Target, so not that enticing to me, this just adds another step, just give the the discount, I hate all this save this or that offer crapola

View attachment 798268

Interesting, I've never seen this type of Reward offer before.
Would you mind posting the details.

Interesting, I've never seen this type of Reward offer before.
Would you mind posting the details.
details are pretty scare... seems easy enough
1696180207131.png

this is what is there under terms

A “qualifying purchase” is a purchase transaction that is made after you activate the offer, meets the minimum purchase threshold and excludes all items that do not earn regular Target Circle 1% Earnings rewards. Purchases made with a credit or debit RedCard™ are eligible for these offers. Order Pickup and Drive Up purchases are eligible when the order is placed within the offer period. The minimum purchase threshold is calculated before other offers, discounts (other than sale prices) and taxes are applied. An online order qualifies as one purchase transaction even if items in the order are picked up separately. Purchases that are returned, reversed or cancelled may cause the purchase transaction to no longer qualify for these offers or may result in the Target Circle Bonus reward being removed from your Target Circle Earnings reward. These offers are valid only for the fully enrolled Target Circle member who received this offer and these offers cannot be shared, copied or transferred. Valid from the time the bonus is activated through 11:59 PM (CT) on the expiration date. Limit one Target Circle Bonus reward per Target Circle member per offer. You must be a member of Target Circle during the entire offer period to participate. All other terms of the Target Circle Program Rules remain in effect, including the circumstances in which Target Circle Earnings rewards expire. Visit https://help.target.com/help/subcat...=Promotions+&+Coupons&searchQuery=search+help for additional details of this offer.

Kohl's

1696180954947.png
Check your inbox as you may have received an email from Kohl’s that contains a single-use Kohl’s mystery coupon that you can use in-store or online to save up to 40% off your entire purchase today, October 1st only!

Look for an email titled “40%, 30%, or 20% off? Your deal is waiting to be revealed!” coming from the email address kohls@am.kohls.com.

You can also find this offer by logging into your account online or in the app and checking your virtual wallet for an offer that says “Mystery Savings Revealed.” Note that this offer appears to have only been sent out to rewards members (free to join) and cardholders.

And if you’re a rewards member and have recently made a purchase, check your account for Kohl’s rewards cash as those were also issued today if you had at least $5 worth of rewards available. Use them just like regular Kohl’s cash now through October 31st!
To learn more go to Hip2Save

Target Circle Offer:
  • 10% Off One in-store or online
    • Category coupon.
    • Valid one-time use.
    • Limit 1 coupon/offer per guest.
    • Excludes gift cards and a whole bunch of other items so be sure to read the terms.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
I think the Target Circle offer will vary in addition to the bonus awards. I got a 15% off one in-store or online, same timeframe and restrictions.

I think the Target Circle offer will vary in addition to the bonus awards. I got a 15% off one in-store or online, same timeframe and restrictions.

Good catch! I posted what DH received and should have added Offers vary to the post. All has been corrected, thank you.

I'm going to wait out the week to see if they end up doing a Target GC 10% off deal as one of the Deals of the Day. Looking to buy a carseat just for travel for my son to use when we have to rent a car on vacation. Be nice to stack the $110 purchase for $15 Circle Earnings, AND 10% discounted Target GC. A girl can dream! Bummer that the 20% off Graco baby gear doesn't cover the one I'm looking at.

Activated a new Chase bonus offer for flight & hotel packages today. Lots of terms, so might not have caught all of them, but doing the screenshot too :)

5000/7000 bonus points for a flight and hotel stay of $105 or more booked through Chase Travel and completed by 1/31/24.
  • Higher 7000 award for those that have not booked through Chase travel since 9/30/22
  • Can't use points when booking
  • Can only earn bonus once per cardmember, even if multiple cards qualify (i.e. I got this on 3 chase cards)

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 1.20.52 PM.png

Target Circle Reward: Offers vary
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $140 or more & Earn $20 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty gift cards
    • No, you cannot use the earned reward to buy 3rd party gift cards.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
I received an offer to make one purchase of $110 to receive a $25 Reward. Thanks to y’all, I knew I could buy Disney GCs, get my 5% off with the Red Card, and get the $25 too. Done! Thanks, y’all!

I'm going to wait out the week to see if they end up doing a Target GC 10% off deal as one of the Deals of the Day. Looking to buy a carseat just for travel for my son to use when we have to rent a car on vacation. Be nice to stack the $110 purchase for $15 Circle Earnings, AND 10% discounted Target GC. A girl can dream! Bummer that the 20% off Graco baby gear doesn't cover the one I'm looking at.
I meant to tag you with the new Kohl's offer only because you placed an order a while back, there was this:

And if you’re a rewards member and have recently made a purchase, check your account for Kohl’s rewards cash as those were also issued today if you had at least $5 worth of rewards available. Use them just like regular Kohl’s cash now through October 31st!
To learn more go to Hip2Save

So interesting DP... if you have a 10%, 15% off your purchase target offer, it is applying the discount to physical, mailed DGC. Now, I don't know if they will cancel the order after it's placed, but will be interesting to see!
That is interesting as those never applied to third party gift cards.

Someone in the FB group also purchased in store and they received the promo.

That would definitely be a game changer. Did you purchase with your % off offer or are you waiting to see if it all works out?
I will say some people still get confused on a standard offer vs a Reward offer, did anyone in the FB group clarify?

That would definitely be a game changer. Did you purchase with your % off offer or are you waiting to see if it all works out?
I will say some people still get confused on a standard offer vs a Reward offer, did anyone in the FB group clarify?
I haven't purchased yet, there is some other stuff I want to buy. It's the target circle offer for the percentage off one order.

Here's my cart, it's not showing the 5% red card discount. I have 15% off one online ot instore order.
1696198936527.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter