• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any chance you are international? I have been having similar issues and when I called they told me it was related to the billing address not matching, as they provide a standard US billing address for those purchasing outside of the states. Although strangely enough, I was able to purchase initially as well.

They then offered to send me an invoice for the gift cards so they could manually process the payment on their end. Which was all good except I still haven't received any of the gift card redemption codes. When I called this morning (after over an hour and being transferred to 3 different departments), I was told I was sold a physical product and the digital product team can't send me anything :sad2: Even though the receipt says it's a digital product and the SKU is the same as the digital gift card online. Now I have to wait to see if they have "approval" to refund me??? It's a s***show.

Nope, in the Midwest. No idea what is going on. I’ve tried logging out of my account and using a different CC card but each time they cancel my order even though it’s been two days since I ordered last.

CVS:
1671134708693.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: Build-A-Bear, Chipolte, Express, Fanatics, Fandango, Spa & Wellness, Uber Eats, Vudu and Wayfair.
    • Limit 1 per household with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer Valid 12/18/22 – 12/24/22

Nope, in the Midwest. No idea what is going on. I’ve tried logging out of my account and using a different CC card but each time they cancel my order even though it’s been two days since I ordered last.

Personal or Business?

You can have more than one account.
I wouldn't convert my personal acct., just open a new business and have both!

What's wrong with converting? You have access to one account, not two.

What's the difference? Best Buy has targeted offers allowing those with Business acct's higher limits compared to personal accounts.
If you max out on the Business, you can use the personal account.
Separate transactions of course.

Also might try clearing history and/or try incognito.

Last edited:
They cancelled my last two orders too. I tried last night and this morning

Does Walmart sell variable load Disney gc in store? Wondering if I should go into Walmart to use this $10 off $40 Amex AO or just pick up $50 e DGC online.

Did you ever take a walk on the wide side? Crazy but I don't have any DP's.

When looking online, stores in my area do not have physical DGC, which seems a bit odd.
1671136623445.png

As for the Disney eGift they are OOS.
1671136649424.png

It all just seems weird to me. I would go in-store to have a look see at least you can wear your pj's there. :scared:
:laughing:

Last edited:
Chase: Earn $10 Statement Credit on Spending $200+ on Utilities, Internet, Cable, Phone Services or Insurance Bills

Check to see if you are targeted: Direct Link to offer

• Must activate offer on your qualifying Chase card
  • Activate by January 15, 2023
  • Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account
  • DOC

When looking online, stores in my area do not have physical DGC, which seems a bit odd.
View attachment 725426

View attachment 725427

It all just seems weird to me. I would go in-store to have a looks see at least you can wear your pj's there.
Adding to the WEIRD...I walked into two Targets (yesterday and today) and found NO physical DGC. Methodically scanned all registers and GC section. Clerks said they could not see if any were in stock. The only Disney card hanging was Disneyland Park ticket scan code purchase. :oops:

Can someone let me know what grocery store chains are in the Orlando area? I know Publix, but that is about it. We will be headed there soon enough and I have a Chase card with 5x on groceries, so I will be searching for possible GC discounts at chains I don't have at home. Thanks!

They cancelled my last two orders too. I tried last night and this morning

Same happened to me and I posted my experience here too. I tried creating a new account with my son's credentials on different browser using a completely different card...still no go. My theory was that he and I shared the same billing address and somehow BB flagged it. My other theory is that once BB flagged my account for purchasing over the limit, everything associated with my account got flagged and somehow would not reset even after 24 hours. Since I already have enough DGC through the Target Circle offer, I was going to let it go until I saw the post about converting to a business account. I thought I would give it a try and to my amazement, it allowed me to order 3 of the discounted Uber gift cards! I guess the conversion reset my account, so maybe you want to give the conversion a try or create a separate business account, as suggested above.

View attachment 725426

View attachment 725427

It all just seems weird to me. I would go in-store to have a looks see at least you can wear your pj's there. :scared:
:laughing:
Not yet. Bummer about the e- one’s going OOS

Can someone let me know what grocery store chains are in the Orlando area? I know Publix, but that is about it. We will be headed there soon enough and I have a Chase card with 5x on groceries, so I will be searching for possible GC discounts at chains I don't have at home. Thanks!

Publix , Winn Dixie , Walmart Supercenters and some Targets. And Whole Foods and Sprouts for more specialty. Sams, Costco and Bjs for warehouses.

Last edited:
How soon? When you get there be sure to check out the main page for discounts on gc. As @wdw_dine_junkie posted, Publix and Winn Dixie will be your best bet. Chase may have an offer for Walgreens.

Publix
4870 South Apopka-Vineland Rd.
Orlando, FL 32819-3127
Phone: 407-909-8080; Pharmacy: 407-909-8085
  • Hours: Monday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
  • Club Publix Membership free loyalty program that offers savings, convenience, and personalization to our customers.
Winn-Dixie
11957 South Apopka Vineland Rd,
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407-465-8600; Pharmacy 407-465-8606
  • Hours: Monday – Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
  • Winn-Dixie Supermarket has an ATM machine and pharmacy, as well as, deli, bakery, seafood, and fresh meats departments.
  • Winn-Dixie’s Customer Reward Card allows you to get instant discounts on hundreds of items, specially marked through the store. And, you can still use manufacturers’ coupons, so you can save twice! You can sign up online or fill out an application in the store and start saving immediately.
Careful on Chase offers as some grocery stores are excluded:
  • Larger stores that sell a wide variety of goods and groceries, such as Target, Walmart, warehouse clubs, discount stores and some smaller merchants such as drugstores, and merchants that specialize in only a few grocery items.
  • Purchases made at gas stations operated by merchants who also operate grocery stores.
Walgreens (going north about two lights)
12100 S Apopka-Vineland Road
Phone: 407-238-0600
Hours: Monday – Sunday, Open 24 hours a day
  • Special Feature: Take Care Health Clinic on site. Open 7 days a week; including evenings, no appointment necessary. Treatment for patients 18 months and older. Most major insurance plans accepted; if uninsured, most visits cost from $69 to $90.
Walgreens (going south, just past I-4 Intersection)
Apopka-Vineland Road & Meadow Creek Road
13502 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Phone: 407-827-1004
Hours: Monday – Sunday, Open 24 hours a day
Special Feature: DHL Shipping Spot​

If you currently have a Walgreens account, you're good to go!

Edited: Site is now $100 VV & Save $10

Giftcards. com: Update

Last edited:
REMINDERS!

Dollar General: ONE Day Only

• Get 15% off Select Holiday Gift Cards
    • Includes: AMC, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, Chipotle, Cracker Barrel, Darden, Dicks Sporting Goods, Hooters, Nintendo eShop, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Ulta, Wendy's and Xbox.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/16/22 ONLY. Post #12817
Food City: TWO Day sale
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $35
Hy-Vee: ONE Day Only
  • Buy $100 Select gift cards & get $10 Hy-Vee gift cards free
    • Includes: Amazon, Apple, Home Depot, HomeGoods, Hulu, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Netflix, Nordstrom, One4All, Sephora and Uber
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Offer valid 12/16/22 only. GCG
Meijer: TWO Day Saving Offer
  • Save up to $50 Santa Bucks
    • Must clip coupon. Direct link
    • General Merchandise, Apparel, Shoes or Health & Beauty Care items $5 off 1 item priced $24.99+ $10 off 1 item priced $49.99+ $15 off 1 item priced $74.99+ $20 off 1 item priced $99.99+
    • Offer valid 12/16/22 - 12/17/22.

Last edited:
Added Offer ~ 12/16/22

Kinney Drugs:

1671173695996.png
  • Buy $25 Target Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney gift card
  • Buy any Go Eat Gift Card & Save 10%
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/18/22 – 12/31/22

Target In-store & Online:
1671178012146.png
  • Buy $100 PlayStation Gift Card & Get $10 Target Gift Card
  • 15% off Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
  • Save 5% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Google Play, PlayStation, Roblox, Starbucks,
    • Excludes: Target, Game On & Gift of College gift cards; Visa, Mastercard, American Express Prepaid & gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/18/22 – 12/24/22

Last edited:
How soon? When you get there be sure to check out the main page for discounts on gc. As @wdw_dine_junkie posted, Publix and Winn Dixie will be your best bet. Chase may have an offer for Walgreens.
RE: Stores in Orlando to buy GCs. thanks to all that replied. This is exactly my plan, check the 1st page when there to find out if any "deals" looks like Pulix and Winn Dixie would be the ones not in my area to check out!. Appreciate it!!!

Adding to the WEIRD...I walked into two Targets (yesterday and today) and found NO physical DGC. Methodically scanned all registers and GC section. Clerks said they could not see if any were in stock. The only Disney card hanging was Disneyland Park ticket scan code purchase. :oops:
My target does still physical DGC. I just bought some last week to meet the circle offer I had. I used my discover to pay through Apple Pay so I get 5% back that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter