Not sure if anyone is looking for new batteries for their Key Fob, Car Remote, Garage Door, Glucose Monitor......

Amazon has Duracell CR2032 3V lLithium Battery 2 pk. for $3.91 with free shipping.
Click on the link above

Add to cart to see price.

Not sure how long this will last. Google search has prices starting at $5.30 on up for the same 2pk.

Last edited:
Does Walmart sell variable load Disney gc in store? Wondering if I should go into Walmart to use this $10 off $40 Amex AO or just pick up $50 e DGC online.

For people in Southern California, there is a coupon in the Stater Bros. weekly ads for $10 off groceries instantly with purchase of select $50 gift cards. Disney is one of them. It is good until 12/27/22.

I can't even read this thread right now because it is so wonky so hopefully my posts shows up...

For people in Southern California, there is a coupon in the Stater Bros. weekly ads for $10 off groceries instantly with purchase of select $50 gift cards. Disney is one of them. It is good until 12/27/22.

I can't even read this thread right now because it is so wonky so hopefully my posts shows up...
lol thanks it did show up correctly!! this thread was appearing wonky for me as well had to close and reopen it.

Yes, the offer was posted on Dec. 6th. on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY and Post #2 Discount District
Remember, check the main page.

I just want to say nice to see the
Yep. I set an alarm on my phone. I just ordered my third set. I'll do this every day until the sale is over

Yep. I set an alarm on my phone. I just ordered my third set. I'll do this every day until the sale is over.
I had no idea there could be a third set! Of course I can't remember when I ordered yesterday.

Thanks!

You might remember I was really sick while on vacation. During MNSSHP I was carted away in an ambulance and poked & prodded at the hospital. Well yesterday I received my bill, $45 thousand! Not $4,500 but $45 thousand and then some!
After insurance it was a little over $2,100 then DH applied FSA and brought the OOP to $200 and something :confused3 I wasn't really paying attention, I was on the GC thread :laughing: Can you imagine people without insurance?! Crazy!
My son broke his leg at a wrestling tournament this weekend. Not looking forward to that bill. But if it was going to happen, at least it happened in December when we’ve met our deductible, not January when we have to start all over

Just a friendly reminder if you have Discover. I got an email to add Discover to Apple/Samsung wallet and get 10off 100 purchase. When I was at Best Buy doing the Amex offer...I grabbed another gift card for 100. It is already5% off using digital wallet so that was an easy $15 back.

Last edited:
Has it been a full 24 hours since you ordered yesterday? If not, wait until then.
Sigh. I’m still having lots of trouble with my order going through then being cancelled a few minutes later. I think it must be related to being international without a US billing address. Although they have a process for international customers to order and it went through just fine yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you convert your Best Buy account to a business account (free and easy to do), you can buy 3cards in one transaction per day. I'm up to $450 in gc now!
with this, you can only do a max of 1 transaction every 24 hrs? Not 2 transactions every 24 hrs like the regular account?

I saw this 10% off gift cards in my Doordash app, looks like a one time use up to $50 back. Not sure if targeted or not.

Edit: I’m still seeing full price at checkout, wondering if they ran out

Attachments

• C32ECF88-C833-4804-9834-3A720656A9F2.jpeg
    C32ECF88-C833-4804-9834-3A720656A9F2.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 84B55F33-8663-431B-B645-551A5CF4BD88.jpeg
    84B55F33-8663-431B-B645-551A5CF4BD88.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
I purchased two DGCs from Best Buy on Tuesday. I’ve been trying to buy more ever since I hit the 24hour mark but it just keeps canceling my order. Any ideas what the issue might be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter