They have different rules on different days at the same store for me.

Usually I can pick up a variable card for $440 and then they will let me use 4 different cards to pay on the same transaction.

For me $110 is usually the max to spend to get the max offer. It used to be 10% back which I loved with my ink cash but recently it has just been 5% but I figured I’m still saving more than the 5% from Target as all of the cards earn points of some kind.

Only exception would be if I ever lucked into a good target circle offer.
Oh now that had not occurred to me (making a single larger purchase of $440 and paying with 4 different cards). I suppose I could ask in future IF I ever happened to be up there again but the cashier was not the most pleasant person so I doubt that would have flown either.

If you scroll through the DoC comments, the link they posted in the main article was actually the link to the end screen confirming eligibility. A ton of people thought they were enrolled, refreshed, then found out they were ineligible.

If you did enroll correctly, it'll show up on the app under PayPal Rewards - View Cashback Offers

In the comments, people are saying this is the correct link to enroll https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/campaigns/nna/summer-spend

Thank you! I took that link, signed in, went back to the link and it says I'm now eligible!

Now I just have to figure out how to take advantage of it properly.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.01.03 AM.png

It looks like the $10 Target gift card with $100 iTunes gift card purchase is allowing multiple redemptions online even though it says limit 1. I placed 4 separate orders today with my Red Card triggering my Circle bonus.

25% off for iPhone release day!

You can also purchase multiple in store, but there are tons of reports of fraud with physical iTunes GCs. I personally wouldn't trust physical iTunes GCs from what I have read.

If you scroll through the DoC comments, the link they posted in the main article was actually the link to the end screen confirming eligibility. A ton of people thought they were enrolled, refreshed, then found out they were ineligible.

If you did enroll correctly, it'll show up on the app under PayPal Rewards - View Cashback Offers

In the comments, people are saying this is the correct link to enroll https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/campaigns/nna/summer-spend
@FoxC63 seeing this too. PayPal offer was a dud.
@4Hawks

View attachment 781646

It looks like the $10 Target gift card with $100 iTunes gift card purchase is allowing multiple redemptions online even though it says limit 1. I placed 4 separate orders today with my Red Card triggering my Circle bonus.

25% off for iPhone release day!

You can also purchase multiple in store, but there are tons of reports of fraud with physical iTunes GCs. I personally wouldn't trust physical iTunes GCs from what I have read.
You scared me for a moment as I made this mistake years ago, buying iTunes gift cards to buy a new phone.

iTunes gift cards could only be used to buy stuff in iTunes and later the app store.
They had a second "Apple Store" gift card that could be used for physical items.

The good news it looks like they just have one card now that can be used for everything.

Do you know if there are limits when buying through apple.com with gift cards? Will you be able to use 12+ cards at once to buy that new phone?

Re: ShopDisney

Yes it will. In order to pay with ApplePay you must you an iPhone or a mac using Safari. Sorry never tried on my iPad.

Thank you! I am going to do this today 😊

Geez! I think ShopDisney needs to update their Accepted Methods of Payment. I had no clue they accepted Apple Pay, all I see is PayPal. I've updated the ShopDisney post, included a link to your post @eticketplease and deleted my post to prevent confusion. Again, my apologies @Three cats :flower3:
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

RE: Meijer
They are letting you spend $500 this go around instead of $250. Unless my math is wrong.
Ugh! What a day I'm having! And all the info was right there too! :rolleyes: And it's been corrected!

Oh now that had not occurred to me (making a single larger purchase of $440 and paying with 4 different cards). I suppose I could ask in future IF I ever happened to be up there again but the cashier was not the most pleasant person so I doubt that would have flown either.

And that's if you can find a cashier that knows how to do it!

OfficeMax Office Depot combines with chase offers. I bought $600 in one transaction and received $30 off the 3 $200 Mastercards

$15 off $300 in mastercards
Thank you for posting this offer! That's where I'll be going soon!

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • $15 off $300 Mastercard Gift Cards
Credit Cards and more
  • Office Depot Chase Offer: Get 10% back until $11 max is reached.
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Expires 7/31/23.
  • Office Depot Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
    • Buy gift cards in-store, egift cards are excluded.
    • Expires 9/15/23. Post #16998
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.

You scared me for a moment as I made this mistake years ago, buying iTunes gift cards to buy a new phone.

iTunes gift cards could only be used to buy stuff in iTunes and later the app store.
They had a second "Apple Store" gift card that could be used for physical items.

The good news it looks like they just have one card now that can be used for everything.

Do you know if there are limits when buying through apple.com with gift cards? Will you be able to use 12+ cards at once to buy that new phone?
Yes, easily. You can load up to 2k into your apple account and check out using that 2k plus another 8 gift cards at checkout.

Best Buy Online

1690823168328.png

• 10% off Panera Bread Gift Cards
    • Various denominations, Physical & Digital.
  • $50 Select Gift Cards for $45
    • Includes: American Eagle, Applebee’s and Famous Dave’s
    • Limit 3 per customer, per brand
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this offer! That's where I'll be going soon!

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • $15 off $300 Mastercard Gift Cards
Credit Cards and more
  • Office Depot Chase Offer: Get 10% back until $11 max is reached.
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Expires 7/31/23.

Am I missing something? I read over on DOC that the cards cost $7.95 to activate, so the savings comes out to $17.15: . That's less than 3%. You'll pay $593.85 for the cards ($600 - $30 + (3*$7.95)) and then you'll get $11 back from Chase.

Am I missing something? I read over on DOC that the cards cost $7.95 to activate, so the savings comes out to $17.15: . That's less than 3%. You'll pay $593.85 for the cards ($600 - $30 + (3*7.95)) and then you'll get $11 back from Chase.

We have a few of these offers. I'll use them at places like Meijer during their promotions to earn whatever points, then buy DGC to earn more points when the offer comes back around.

We have a few of these offers. I'll use them at places like Meijer during their promotions to earn whatever points, then buy DGC to earn more points when the offer comes back around.
I don't do Meijer promos very often. The closest store is 65 miles away from me. I'll think it over. The OD/OM 10% promo actually shows up on my Chase Disney Visa. My AMEX cards don't have the promo.

I don't do Meijer promos very often. The closest store is 65 miles away from me. I'll think it over. The OD/OM 10% promo actually shows up on my Chase Disney Visa. My AMEX cards don't have the promo.

I wish there were more R&R promotions available. Kind of scroll through Discount District to see if any stand out to you. I miss Lowe's.

Someone once posted prepaid gc worked everywhere but they don't, proceed with caution.
The thing to note is after you swipe the card it will ask for a pin, often it is not last 3 digits on the back of the card but instead the last 4 digits of the account #. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter