:idea: Ohh, this could be stacked with the Am Ex. offer
Sam's Club, Spend $30.00 and get $15.00 back. Expires 1/31/20
We have this on Two cards and don't need Disney. Hmmmm :poop:
Nice! I didnt get that offer unfortunately. I do like to cover this with my discover cash back since that's better than redeeming it straight for landrys GCs in the discover rewards section lol

@FoxC63 for Landrys, Sam's always carries discounted GC packs. All brands of Landrys GCs can be used at Landrys restaurant. I've personally used Bubba Gump and Joe's Crab Shack ones at Yak n Yeti. Typical price is $74.98 for 3x$25 GCs plus a $15 bonus card, which is like a coupon with no expiration. $15 off $50 in food purchases before tax. They often go on sale for $62 to $68.
Can the $15 off $50 coupon be used at the same time a the gift cards?

Did the BJ's deal. Got the 3 X$50 pack (which was the best deal for over $5,000). I ordered online on Wednesday (linking through a cashback site, although since it is gift cards, not sure it will work) and then immediately e-mailed Bryant my order confirmation number. On Thursday, I got an e-mail saying it has shipped. Got an e-mail on Friday that my extra discount (over the 4% they offered online) has been applied. They arrived on Saturday. So very smooth process. It was a pain scratching off that many gift cards and combining them into $1,000 gift cards, but it was worth the savings.

Did the BJ's deal. Got the 3 X$50 pack (which was the best deal for over $5,000). I ordered online on Wednesday (linking through a cashback site, although since it is gift cards, not sure it will work) and then immediately e-mailed Bryant my order confirmation number. On Thursday, I got an e-mail saying it has shipped. Got an e-mail on Friday that my extra discount (over the 4% they offered online) has been applied. They arrived on Saturday. So very smooth process. It was a pain scratching off that many gift cards and combining them into $1,000 gift cards, but it was worth the savings.
Wow! That was quick. Still waiting on receiving my GCs and I ordered and got shipment notice last Saturday the 11th. I did get my extra credit back in 1 day which was awesome. They're on top of things over there.

Hah, I have been thinking of doing this for the $2,400 balance I have to pay. It would only be 6% versus 4%, so I am thinking it is not worth dealing with that many cards for just an additional 2% savings. 5 $500 cards versus 50 $50 cards. $50 difference. Not worth $50 to scratch off 45 extra cards. :)

Hah, I have been thinking of doing this for the $2,400 balance I have to pay. It would only be 6% versus 4%, so I am thinking it is not worth dealing with that many cards for just an additional 2% savings. 5 $500 cards versus 50 $50 cards. $50 difference. Not worth $50 to scratch off 45 extra cards. :)
It took probably a little over 2 hours for me to do the over 100 cards I bought. The first half took longer than the second half, since it takes a while to get on a roll and learn tricks to save time (such as copy and paste the first 10 digits of the gift card). Mine saved me close to $200 than going with the $500 cards, so I felt it was worth it. Yours is less of a savings, so dealing with all those cards is definitely something to consider.

Pro tip, you can peel off the scratch off area instead of scratching it. I find it quicker and it is definitely less messy.

Added Offers

Discount District
  • Office Depot/Max: Get 20% Back in Rewards on Gift Card Purchases (Uber, Shell, Gap, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bath&Body, Spa) Expires 1/25/20 Link
  • Rite Aid: Varied gift card offers Best Buy, Hotels.com, Netflix & More Expires 1/25/20 Link
Credit Card Offers
  • Amazon: Use One Citi ThankYou Point & Get $15 Off $50, Works On Giftcards. YMMV. Limited Time Offer. Link
  • Amazon Prime: Scan Your Box Tape & Earn $5. Expires 3/31/20. Link

I'm seeing 20% back on RMN for Staples.
Update: Nevermind. It appears to be only on printing & marketing. Very deceiving.

Last edited:
Added Offers & Update

Credit Cards Offers
Rite Aid Chase Offer / BankAmeriDeal: Save 10% On Up To $40 Spend Expires 1/30/20 Link
Starbucks Chase Offer / BankAmeriDeal: Save 10% On Up To $20 Expires 1/30/20 Link

Update: Amazon: Get 20% Off on Amazon when Using 1 Membership Rewards Point (Max $50 Discount) Offer now expires 1/31/20 Link

Does anyone think Kroger will run a regular 4x this month? I can't remember the last time they went a month without one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter