any jetblue fans out there? this was on my chase offers.
JetBlue
10% back

13 day(s) left 1/30/2020
Offer Details
Earn 10% back on your JetBlue flight, with a $37.00 back maximum, when you spend $80 or more.

JetBlue serves 100+ destinations with its award-winning service, the most legroom in coach (based on average fleet-wide seat pitch of U.S. airlines), free brand-name snacks and drinks, free high-speed wi-fi, and DIRECTV® and movies at every seat. In addition, Mint – JetBlue's refreshing take on a premium travel experience – offers lie-flat seats, artisanal dining and more on select coast-to-coast and Caribbean routes.

Let's go!

Offer expires 1/30/2020. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Must book on jetblue.com or JetBlue's mobile app. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
Wish I had this! All I got was 5% off Airbnb on all my Chase personal cards.

A while ago I called to open an account noting I was also interested in buying gift cards online. Giant Eagle set me up with account that day and mailed me a shoppers card which gives me access to gift card promotions when available. The other option is buy discounted Visa GC's like at Staples when they have a no fee and use a CC with a higher % cb and/or additional offers. I register the visa 's, then add to Paypal and from there I buy UOR gc's from Giant Eagle.

Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards Expires 1/18/20
  • Some credit cards have 3x or 5x points on business supply stores. So find a card that gives 5x points, but the $200 cards and earn 1000 points. You can rack up points quickly.
I'm assuming you have to be in physical Giant Eagle store to buy,correct? not online..

I haven’t checked but how long does the Airbnb one last?

On Chase Offers it currently states "28 Days Left" so 2/15/20.

Added Offers
Credit Card Offers
  • Airbnb Get 5% back YMMV Expires 2/15/20
  • Hyatt Place Get 15% back YMMV Expires 2/15/20
  • Hyatt House 15% back YMMV Expires 2/15/20

Last edited:
Additional Offers Added

Credit Card Offers
Amazon Prime Members: Shop At Whole Foods Three Times & Get A $10 Credit. Prime members must make at least 3 Whole Foods Market purchases of $20 each between January 17, 2020 and February 28, 2020 Credit does not work on Gift cards YMMV Link

Traveling with Points
Hilton: Complete One/Two Stays & Get 2,500/5,000 Bonus Points (7,500 Points Total) Targeted Link

@FoxC63 for Landrys, Sam's always carries discounted GC packs. All brands of Landrys GCs can be used at Landrys restaurant. I've personally used Bubba Gump and Joe's Crab Shack ones at Yak n Yeti. Typical price is $74.98 for 3x$25 GCs plus a $15 bonus card, which is like a coupon with no expiration. $15 off $50 in food purchases before tax. They often go on sale for $62 to $68.

@FoxC63 for Landrys, Sam's always carries discounted GC packs. All brands of Landrys GCs can be used at Landrys restaurant. I've personally used Bubba Gump and Joe's Crab Shack ones at Yak n Yeti. Typical price is $74.98 for 3x$25 GCs plus a $15 bonus card, which is like a coupon with no expiration. $15 off $50 in food purchases before tax. They often go on sale for $62 to $68.

I see the offer for Bubba Gump at Sam's

EDIT: Also adding...
Landry’s / Muer Seafood Restaurants: $90 Value Gift Cards - 3 x $25 Plus Bonus $15 Card

What is this, is there a current offer?
$15 off $50 in food purchases before tax. They often go on sale for $62 to $68.

Last edited:
I see the offer for Bubba Gump at Sam's

View attachment 466080

What is this, is there a current offer?
$15 off $50 in food purchases before tax. They often go on sale for $62 to $68.
See how the Sam's listing says $15 bonus card? That is a $15 off $50 coupon card. That plus 3 x $25 gcs gives the $90 value

Several times a year this pack will go on sale for $62 to $68 for $90 in total value.

ETA no current offer, just the regular price right now

See how the Sam's listing says $15 bonus card? That is a $15 off $50 coupon card. That plus 3 x $25 gcs gives the $90 value

Several times a year this pack will go on sale for $62 to $68 for $90 in total value.

ETA no current offer, just the regular price right now

:idea: Ohh, this could be stacked with the Am Ex. offer
Sam's Club, Spend $30.00 and get $15.00 back. Expires 1/31/20
We have this on Two cards and don't need Disney. Hmmmm :poop:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter