Updated 1/22! Photos and a little reporting.

Have a very magical trip chele!!!!

Text me a pic or two if you think of it .

No pressure lol

Safe travels

Trentmom said:
Have a very magical trip chele!!!!

Text me a pic or two if you think of it .

No pressure lol

Safe travels

Thank you Kelly!!

I will definitely be texting a picture or two!!

Tomorrow at 6 am we will be headed on our way!! Good night and Disney dreams!!

Well it is almost 5:30 am and that means that in around 1/2 we will be hitting the road. Yay!! Have a lovely Sunday and I may check in on the road!

Well,we made it in good time today. We were at the parks and waiting in line to pick up the tickets before 3 pm.

The downside? The place is packed as can be! Crazy busy! So I thought I would take pictures. Would have been a great idea if I remembered my camera.:headache: It enjoyed a nice break in our room.

The upside? I finally have seen Buena Vista Street and Ryan my nephew got to ride the Indiana Jones ride after waiting 17 years. It was worth the wait. I am trying to load some pictures but the internet connection isn't the best.

Sorry so busy. I hope it does down tomorrow. Hopefully that is lot of people finishing up their Christmas Breaks.

Thats a bummer about your camera. But better it is in your hotel room, then all the way back at your house :thumbsup2

Whats on Buena vista street?

Well,we made it in good time today. We were at the parks and waiting in line to pick up the tickets before 3 pm.

The downside? The place is packed as can be! Crazy busy! So I thought I would take pictures. Would have been a great idea if I remembered my camera.:headache: It enjoyed a nice break in our room.

The upside? I finally have seen Buena Vista Street and Ryan my nephew got to ride the Indiana Jones ride after waiting 17 years. It was worth the wait. I am trying to load some pictures but the internet connection isn't the best.

YEAH!! Your there!!

Since this was the last weekend the crowds will probably be lower tomorrow and then even lower as the days go by. Glad you're there and already having fun!!

Sorry so busy. I hope it does down tomorrow. Hopefully that is lot of people finishing up their Christmas Breaks.

Thats a bummer about your camera. But better it is in your hotel room, then all the way back at your house :thumbsup2

Whats on Buena vista street?

Thanks! Tonight was better. The kids are still at the park and it is lighter.

YEAH!! Your there!!

Since this was the last weekend the crowds will probably be lower tomorrow and then even lower as the days go by. Glad you're there and already having fun!!

Thank you.

Yeah, I expect the next few days should be lighter. We have dealt with busy before, we were here the day they opened World of Color and the week that followed.

1002037_10201224889329482_25186788_n.jpg

1497502_10201224889569488_96984164_n.jpg

1554614_10201224889769493_1810980949_n.jpg

1493154_10201224890249505_1391518185_n.jpg

1601490_10201224890689516_1777318525_n.jpg

1538693_10201224891049525_1697679730_n.jpg

1536730_10201224891329532_1211720565_n.jpg

I do have some pictures to share after all! Scotty took these with his phone at the Pixar parade.

Cool pics

Love Pixar

oooh...Love the shot of Roz at the end. She cracks me up :rotfl:

Thank you.

Yeah, I expect the next few days should be lighter. We have dealt with busy before, we were here the day they opened World of Color and the week that followed.

If you know how to deal with crowds it's not that big of a deal. We've learned that with our normal trips being over the Christmas/New Year's break.

Fun parade!! We still haven't seen it!!! :scared1: May have to fix that the next time we go because the kids are big Pixar fans now.

Cool pics

Love Pixar

oooh...Love the shot of Roz at the end. She cracks me up :rotfl:

Roz is a favorite of mine!

If you know how to deal with crowds it's not that big of a deal. We've learned that with our normal trips being over the Christmas/New Year's break.

Fun parade!! We still haven't seen it!!! :scared1: May have to fix that the next time we go because the kids are big Pixar fans now.

The characters really pay attention to the kids in the parade. If you get on the curb there seemed to be a lot of interaction. Great fun!

Yay! I found your pretrip report! I am so glad you all made it safe and are having a good time.

I love the Indiana Jones ride! :love: What a thrill for your nephew to get to ride it again after 17 years.

Hope the crowds die down.:wizard:

Yay! I found your pretrip report! I am so glad you all made it safe and are having a good time.

I love the Indiana Jones ride! :love: What a thrill for your nephew to get to ride it again after 17 years.

Hope the crowds die down.:wizard:

Hi there!

Thank you! The drive down was a rather good one.

Today wasn't quite as busy. This morning was great! The kids walked on the Haunted Mansion, Pirates and a very good meet and greet with Jack Skellington. I can hardly wait to share the pictures that they took. Including Kody's selfie with Jack. Great fun!

So glad the crowds are lighter today and can't wait to see more pics:cool1:

A few pictures to wet a certain Trentmom's appetite. After all it's her birthday in 17 minutes where she is!!

Small World clock.

We were late, late for a very important date......

Our Princess Kody!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter