Update: This swap is officially closed - Cruise Swap Round II Sign-Ups

I think I still have your address from the last swap. I'll let you know if I am unable to find it.

Ladies check your pm I sent out final details and my address.

Cyndi princess:

I was going to do formal for my theme, but do not like the way it came out. So I am switching to an excursion/shopping/day at beach type of theme. It should work for any of those events and apply to any cruise--easter, western or west coast.

:banana: :banana: :bounce: I'm done! I'm done! :bounce: :banana: :banana:
I thought I'd never get done with my first swap, but the day is here! If I can get my lazy self out of the house, I may send it off to you today, Cyndi. If not, then definitely by tomorrow. I gotta get it out of this house so I can start my next swap.
Boy, this puts a new perspective on time restraints! Let's see...I'm in 6 other swaps and a CJ all starting around September. Better get busy :sunny:

I'm with you! I was all excited and thought I was done but then I realized I'd signed up for TWO frames per person, so now I'm back at it...congrats on being finished!! :banana:

Do I put each set (2photo mats and 2borders) in a gallon sized plastic bag...to equal 22 plastic bags? And then put those bags in another bag? And then put that in a mailing envelope with cardboard to keep it stiff? That's a lot of zip lock bags!

Ohana 4 said:
Do I put each set (2photo mats and 2borders) in a gallon sized plastic bag...to equal 22 plastic bags? And then put those bags in another bag? And then put that in a mailing envelope with cardboard to keep it stiff? That's a lot of zip lock bags!

Not a dumb question. Yes, put each in it's own Ziploc bag and label each with your name. Then put the 22 bags in one giant bag and but it in an envelope. I usually just use the priority mail envelope, those are pretty stiff and my stuff generally just fits in it!

Thank you so much. I was starting to wonder about that. It may get to the PO today after all!

:cheer2: I too am finished with my shaker boxes! This is my first swap. What do I do now? I signed up for both A and B groups. Do I send them together or separate? Do I put each one in a baggie? I put my name on the back of the item do I put my name on each of the baggies too? Had lots of fun doing this and can't wait to see all that I get back!

P.S. Sorry for all the questions :daisy:

One thing we found with the borders is they work easier in either saran wrap or if there is no danger of pieces falling off just all togeather in one big bag and let the host seperate them to help save Ziplocs/mailing room as they dont fit well anyway and there is LOTS of excess room in the bags...

When I was bagging mine up yesterday I checked and you can put both A&B in the same baggie for ALL (and the one piece you'll have extra for the 22nd person will be in its own)

-em

:rotfl: I checked that too. And I made one extra set of my group 1 so I stuck it in there anyway.
I can't wait to see everyone's creativity!

Thanks all of you who have been answering questions. Been very busy and haven't been able to hang out much. Please let me know if you didn't recieve final info from me along with my address in your pm box.

Cyndi

Cyndi,
I sent my package out to you today. It's going via UPS ground. They told me it was the cheapest way to go and it was $9. Hmm...did I do something wrong? I had to ship it through a mailbox store as my post office wasn't open at 9 am this morning !?!! Anyhow, it should be there soon. I have a tracking number and all. Let me know when you get it.

I had a vision, then I did not like it, then I went back and started over again. I know have all the new pieces printed, I will assemble most of them this weekend. I know I'm going to close to the due date, because we are in the middle of our first week of school and I'm starting Grad school on Saturday! I'm not sure I'm ready for 30 more hours of Graduate work! However, when I'm all done I will be close to a doctorate- so maybe it's all worth it. (another degree = more money = more trips to Disney = more to scrap, I guess I have a plan) :cool1:

Who knows,
Shawna

Cyndi, mine went postal today. But I forgot to put the return stamp in so that will be going in the mail either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I have my shaker boxes and my journal boxes (well I have almost finished the shaker boxes - the journal boxes are finished). I don't want them to get crushed in the mail - makes the beads not shake like they should. What can I do to be sure that they mail safely? These things took a lot of time and I don't want them to arrive to you all mangled by the postal service.

Any suggestions?

Usually boxed works just fine- Just get a little bigger box than needed and they'll have "crush room" before they get the item...

-em

oh man!!! i don't check this board enough!

please PM me if you need someone for a cruise swap again!!!! or if you take pity on me and are feeling very generous and wouldn't mind giving me a heads up!

good luck with your cruise pages -- can't wait to see some for ideas!!!

I'm getting excited about getting all the swap stuff... Are we getting close to having it all in?

Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter