Update: This swap is officially closed - Cruise Swap Round II Sign-Ups

bubbasmom - either way is fine with me, either horizontal or vertical.
I'm doing boarders for the Sail Away Celebration: Do ya'll (sorry for the Southern talk) want them to be vertical or horizontal? I was think vertical with words all around. I will work up a demo next week when I return from my trip to NC. Just let me know if you would rather have vertical boards- I can make them wither way!

Have a great 4th of July.
Shawna

I didn't get into this swap. Do you think someone could scan and share all the pieces for the rest of us? I'd like to see what you guys come up with and scraplift a few of them. :teeth:

Is there a reason why we can't let these 2 ladies (MerryPoppins and Scrapcreator) join in on the swap? I understand that we would have to cap it after that! I've been in a couple of swaps and we did 23-24 for those anyway. We would just have 3 of some elements instead of 2. Not a problem for me. Don't want to cause a problem! I'm new to swaps and just thought I would ask!

That's okay. Don't feel like you have to make room for me after it's closed. I really just want to see the creativity. If somebody could scan everything I'd love to see. I've got a whole trip on the Magic to scrap later this summer.

I'm already done with my squares and almost with my borders. Do I need to make more?? Are we up to 23, 24, 25??????????????????

I feel terrible! The swap was closed. I really wasn't asking you guys to open it up again for me. Honest! :blush: I just wondered if anyone had a scanner and could let the rest of us see what you made. I really didn't want anyone to go to any trouble. I promise!

Sorry it took so long to respond to this thread, I have had a lot going on health wise, and between that and still trying to close out the other swap its been pretty busy. Ladies maybe later in the year we can do another swap , but for this one I would like to have it remain at the numbers it is at. I promise someone ( probably Emily ) will add pictures once the swap is finished. I am sure she will add the ones from the first cruise swap as soon as she is done with the ride swaps. I am so sorry you missed this round, if there is enough interest we will do one more before the year is out ( I promise ). The ladies here are pretty good , but I don't want anyone burnt out trying to keep up with all the swaps that are going on.

Cyndi princess:

Yay! Thanks for promising to share. Can't wait to see what you guys came up with.

Cyndi, were you still planning to write up the final details of this swap, or did I just miss it somewhere? :confused3 Am I supposed to be making 22 of each item? So if I'm making the photo mats, it would be 22 x 2, right? And if I belong to both group A and B, do I still make only 22 or do I make 44 of everything? I'm so confused! :crazy:
We leave for Disney tomorrow, so I'll be away from the computer for 2 weeks, but hopefully I'll catch up with the swap talk when I get back. I'm halfway done with my photo mats (I think).
Thanks for the help and confusion-clearing :wave:

In group A it says there are 21 participants, so for group A you would make 2 x 21. For group B it says there are 22 participants, so for group B you would make 2 x 21. Although I am not sure why there is a difference in numbers.

How do you want things packaged if their are two different numbers? Is their just one person in B that is not in A or must I package group A and B individually? Thanks in advance.

Becky

ReAnSt said:
In group A it says there are 21 participants, so for group A you would make 2 x 21. For group B it says there are 22 participants, so for group B you would make 2 x 21. Although I am not sure why there is a difference in numbers.

How do you want things packaged if their are two different numbers? Is their just one person in B that is not in A or must I package group A and B individually? Thanks in advance.

Becky
Becky there is one participant in one of the groups, so you are correct. I haven't posted my address yet with mailing intructions , but I did post how many in each group at the top of the thread. In each group you will create two items per person. So if you have signed up for frames and borders you will create 2 franes x 21, and 2 borders x 22. The person in group B swap ( but not Group A ) would have one bag with borders, everyone else will have borders and frames. Did that make sense ? I will start sending my address out tommorrow.

Cyndi princess:

Thanks for the clarification, that was what I was guessing but wanted to make sure that there wasn't others who were only in one group, so I would have had to package things separately. Thanks again.

Becky

I think I'm going to try that Press'n'seal stuff for my borders since they're too long to fit properly in a ziploc bag, and I don't want to try to stuff 22 ziploc bags into a flat rate envelope and mangle everything in the process.... hmm, maybe I'll ship in a pizza box instead. Anyway, I'm off to finish my pieces :)

Okay I just had a wonderful talk with my post office about the Flat Rate Envelopes...

and the verdict is..........

That the rules posted on the envelope ARE RIGHT- as long as they are not physically altered etc (The rules on the USPS site) SO if your Post office gives crap about the size of them AND you have followed ALL the rules- Ask to speak to a MGR and if that does not work to call the 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) and ask for Consumer Affairs- They said that many people "make their own rules" concerning them so if this has/will happen*PLEASE* fight it-

He also mentioned that the "younger set" of Postal People are generally not as Letter of the Law as some older people and WAY more customer service friendly (ie of there is a prob they'll FIND a solution thats the best) so that if you gear more towards them you'll generally have a better experiance- Esp if you have an issue (when I mentioned my last issue he knew *exactly* who I had dealt with and told me that there WAS ways around the postage issue and that I shouldnt have had to rebuy ALL the postage...)

He singlehandly restored my faith in the postal service- So let the swaps continue!

I'm done! Yippee!!! Now I can get back to finishing our last disney trip in my daughters' albums!

Is it ok to send the $3.85 stamp or should I send cash??? Seems to be an issue at your post office. Let me know what will make it easier for you!

For this swap you can send a stamp. And I shouldn't have any problems mailing. Do you need my address ?

Cyndi

I just got home from vacation, so will look over list and send my theme tonight or tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter