*UPDATE* Fantasmic Dining Packages Available 10/1 & after

DoBug

Mouseketeer
I know these go quickly but the Oct 1 date wasn't even out til yesterday and still not official on Disney website.

so are they sold out or is there another kink in the new adr system?

I just really want to go this year since it was cancelled during our last trips due to storms.

Is anybody getting them? I would like to know so I can know if I can get on with my life.

the oct 1st tables are not opened up yet. The CM I talked to didn't know why but they are not out yet. She told me to call back tomorrow to check.

I really don't understand what's going on with this. I called three times over the past week asking to book Fantasmic for Oct. 1. Each time I was told that it hadn't been released yet -- this made sense to me since the hours hadn't been posted yet.

Come this morning, I saw that hours were out for October and I called again. I was again told that Fantasmic packages weren't available that day due to hours just being released. I called back 4 hours later and was now told that Fantasmic packages were all booked up for that day!! How is that possible when hours earlier it had not even been released (supposedly).

What is the real story here... can someone shed some light on this.

hi dsneygirl

that's what I am trying to figure out too. in the last 24 hours (4 calls, 3 today) I have been told that they were 1) sold out, 2) actually on Sept 26, 28, 30 3) not in the system yet and just called again 4) sold out

I have also been checking on Sept 29, probaby sold out but not sure I trust them on that either!

maybe I am not destined to see Fantasmic this trip

When I booked our "F" MM package, the CM told me I was VERY lucky as they VERY rarly last but a few hours. This is because of the 2 shows per week, keep calling, heres some pixiedust: to help you!!

thanks for replying. I seem to be getting different stories from the CM's about this. Dsneygirl just posted a similar thread.

Now I can see why a lot of people just aren't bothering with Fantasmic anymore.

Frustrated but I just need to let this go....

Since there were two threads with the same topic I merged them together so everyone can share their experiences.

Tuesday, the CM told my daughter that she had to call back Wednesday morning to book a Fantasmic package for Sept 29 because that's when they would be released. I was on the phone at exactly 6 a.m. and got a CM right away. Everything for Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine was aready booked. How is that possible?:confused3

Our travel agent here in Canada (AMA) booked Mama Melrose for us on the 29th of Sept back on June 27th (our 90 day window). I'm not sure what the problem is but they were open before Wed for the 29th package (????)

Debbie, ITA! this makes no sense!

Did you ask or did they say anything about Brown Derby? I wonder if it would be useful to ask for a manager or supervisor to check on this IF I call again. Most of the CMs seem a little puzzled too and try searching several ways

:confused3

DoBug, I called about a half hour ago... Brown Derby was not available either.

The CM said all of the Fantasmic Dinner Pkgs are sold out for Oct 1st. Given that info, I also asked about 50's Prime Time... latest time available was 2:55 p.m. So, it looks like all of the TS restaurants at the Studios are booked for dinner on 10/1.

Maybe we'll get lucky and will be able to snag a cancelled reservation a day or two prior... I got lucky doing that last year.

Where did you find the October park hours and fantasmic schedules?? thanks!

When I booked our "F" MM package, the CM told me I was VERY lucky as they VERY rarly last but a few hours. This is because of the 2 shows per week, keep calling, heres some pixiedust: to help you!!

For what date did you book?

They are not booked. I started calling last week (my 90 + 10 window) everyday. Because the hours were not yet released, no packages were able to be booked. I called daily.

Yesterday I called literally, every hour - all day, no joke. I finally got someone who looked at all the booking for Mama Melrose and H&V for that day - none of them showed as a Fantasmic Dining Package, only a restaurant reservation.

I have both myself and a travel agent calling to get this.

I called again today - thinking it HAS to be up by now. Nope - nothing yet (also being told it's booked) It's not booked. I talked to a supervisor. SHe said the packages were still not in the system.

Kepp in mind - They couldnt even book anything until hours were released, and even when *we* had the hours, the Disney system still didnt have them.

Tomorrow is exactly 90 days from October 1st. I'm hoping/thinking/wishing that we will be able to make the reservation for October 1st's show, tomorrow.

Wanted to add - I couldnt be more frustrated with this whole thing. I "should" have been able to book this, 10 days ago. But because they had not yet released the hours, they couldnt book the package,

Fine - whatever - now theyre up, so what is the problem???

Debbie, ITA! this makes no sense!

Did you ask or did they say anything about Brown Derby? I wonder if it would be useful to ask for a manager or supervisor to check on this IF I call again. Most of the CMs seem a little puzzled too and try searching several ways

:confused3

Crazy isn't it. We have the free dining and we didn't want to use TS credits on The Brown Derby. I'm checking back with them to see if anything opens up. We got a reservation for H&V for 2:10. If I can't change it or swap it, looks like we 4 adults will be dining with JoJo and friends.:lmao:

Tuesday, the CM told my daughter that she had to call back Wednesday morning to book a Fantasmic package for Sept 29 because that's when they would be released. I was on the phone at exactly 6 a.m. and got a CM right away. Everything for Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine was aready booked. How is that possible?:confused3

Theyre not booked - I'm telling you.

My travel agent said they say 'No availability' which can mean 2 things: Theyre booked or Theyre not available to book.

The more seasoned CM's will know how to look and answer your question better.

I'll *see* you all tomorrow, at 7 EST on the Disney phone lines. :thumbsup2

Well as for Sept 29, I think they may all be booked because I personally hold a Fantasmic package reservation for this day. I booked it way back on June 23 or 24 at the start of the booking window for my 10 day trip.

I'm hoping to get a Fantasmic package reservation for Oct 1 though because we'd rather do MNSSHP Tuesday night rather than Thursday.

Had the same issue - tried to book Brown Derby Fantasmic Package for dinner on 1st...was told they were fully booked, could not get it for the 4th either!

I found it a lot more difficult to get what I wanted this year as opposed to last year...(for everything, not just Fantasmic!)

Well as for Sept 29, I think they may all be booked because I personally hold a Fantasmic package reservation for this day. I booked it way back on June 23 or 24 at the start of the booking window for my 10 day trip.

I'm hoping to get a Fantasmic package reservation for Oct 1 though because we'd rather do MNSSHP Tuesday night rather than Thursday.

Youre probably right about Sept 29th - but October 1st - I am telling you guys, bright and early tomorrow, lets try and call because they have not been able to book them at all - even as late as 4pm CST yesterday. When they finally showed the hours for Fantasmic, they were not showing availability.

And like I said - the one CM checked all the reservations the night of October 1st, and saw NO "Fantasmic Packages" only normal reservations.

Ive been calling like some kind of psycho. I promise it's not booked...it's just not 'out' yet.

Tomorrow morning.... :thumbsup2

Had the same issue - tried to book Brown Derby Fantasmic Package for dinner on 1st...was told they were fully booked, could not get it for the 4th either!

!)

Call tomorrow morning. :wizard:

well now I am a little hopeful that something will break through for this (at 7 am tomorrow?). If they are getting inundated with phone calls don't you think someone there would catch on that something is not right?

I thought I still might be able to get Sept 29 because some people would rather do Oct 1 and might cancel their FDP for the 29th.

We have not gone during free dining before (usually we are a couple weeks later) but this is nutty. I think most of the problem is the new adr + on-line changes though.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
pixie dust for all tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter