UPDATE #293 FINAL LIST : DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing Holiday Magic!

jimmytammy i dont have your dates available but if you do want to bring a tree to donate i can make your tree VWL #3. just let me know, thank you.

Thanks for adding us to the list! Do we now need to PM you with our name and any other particulars? Thanks for all the hard work you put in! God Bless!

Nancy :wave2:

I just PM'ed you - it looks like we'll be able to fill some of the gaps at VWL right now! We'll be there 12/19-23.

I have one other Christmas related question - is there an outlet on the balcony/patio of the VWL 2BR? Have to plan for the lights as well!

snowiit, I would rather wait until next month or so this way i know everyones dates are confirmed or if anyone has changes,then i will start taking last names.

MrShiny, no outlets on balconies, you can bring an extention cord and run it thru the sliding glass door, the door will just be open a little.

wait until you find out if the family that is donating the tree that you are on their list if they are sending balcony lights & extention cord.

I always send these items with my tree..... :thumbsup2

Add us to the list! SSR Dec. 3-10, althought we are waitlisted for OKW.
I would be happy to bring a tree or ship one down! Just let me know.

I am soo excited, we have a tree. I will gladly donate for shipping if someone needs it in advance, let me know. This will be our first OKW Christmas tree and the kids(and some of the adults) are going to be so excited. Thanks for doing this, what a great idea.

riatees

wdwstar.... We won't be there for the tree exchange this year. We have done it the past two years and it was so much fun. I donated a tree last year for the VWL and if you need one for this year I would be glad to send it down so other members can enjoy. Let me know if you will need the tree.

Gail & Joe if you dont mind i would like to take you up on your offer. I will make your tree VWL TREE #2. Thank you ! I will send you all the names when
i finalize up the list. Thank YOU !!!!!!! :thumbsup2

What a great idea! I just PM'ed you with our travel info (although it's also here in my sig line). We'll definitely contribute for the shipping costs.

Very cool!

Thank you for including us!

What a great idea. Thanks for organizing.

If there is a tree available at OKW it would be great to have one in the room for a few days. The kids will get a kick out of it. And it will get me in the mood for the holidays. If there isn't one available that week....no big deal.

I'd be happy to pay towards shipping or other expenses.

We have to move on 11/22 to the Yacht Club because I wasn't able to cover the whole reservation and I wanted it settled this week. So I would leave the tree at OKW on Wed 11/22. The room at YC will be too small anyway.

Thanks so much.

wdwstar - If you need it, we can bring another tree for the BWV. My in-laws are coming with us but staying in a separate room from Nov. 27th - Dec. 3rd. I currently have a second tree to donate, if you get enough for a 3rd tree.

wdwstar,
If you get a third tree at the BC villas we would love to be considered for 12/26/2006- 1/02/2006 ( we would give the tree to another family on the 2nd or mail it back). Thank you so much! :lovestruc :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We would like a tree again. We left a tree last year with a family that lived in FL and I don't see that they have responded yet. We would like a tree from Dec. 24-29 at OKW. Thanks for doing this again!

Please add us to the list. We will be staying at SSR Nov.22-29. It is our first trip this time of year. Oh I can't wait! Wdwstar, thank you so much for puting the list together. I would also like to thank all the kind people donating the trees this year. You guys are great!
Chris

Oh....I've been waiting for this thread. Just got off of the Magic this morning and able to surf the DIS.

Please put us on the list. This is our first family trip to WDW for Christmas.

We will be at OKW from Dec. 15-24. And any days that we can share the tree would be great!

If we can help with any expenses also let us know.

Aloha,
Jen

WDWStar-- thanks for all your efforts in putting this tree exchange together. It's growing but you continue to do a great job. It was exciting to see our request show up today. Could you adjust us to the 24th of December (instead of the the 26th) and we'll go until the 29th as planned. Thanks again!

jmatias the only dates i have available are OKW Tree #1 dec. 15 to dec. 21 or
OKW Tree #2 dec.17th to dec.24th ,

please let me know which dates are better for you ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter