*Update* 108 POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER. Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower (BLT); Able to Book @ Any Resort. $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I am looking for a Studio 2 adults at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Tower September 4 - 9.

Thanks so much! Jayne
Hi Jayne,

Just checking in to see if you were still interested in renting points? We still have about 110 points available, if you are interested in planning something for this September!

Amy & Brian

Hello,

I am looking for April 8-11, 2024. My travel party includes 2 adults, 2 children (ages 5&9) and I am open to any resort. I would prefer a studio, if available. Thank you!

Hello and thank you for your interest in renting with us!

There are not many studios open, so I also checked the 1-Bedroom Villas:
- Animal Kingdom- Jambo House 1-Bedroom Villa, Standard View (96 points)
- Saratoga Springs 1-Bedroom Villa, Standard View (96 points)
- Animal Kingdom- Kidani Village 1-Bedroom Villa, Standard View (96 points)
- Old Key West 1-Bedroom Villa, Standard View (96 points)
*These are all open for your reqested dates of April 8-11, 2024

There are also 2 nights (4/8-4/10) available at the Grand Floridian- Lagoon View in a Resort Studio (54 points) or at Disney's Riviera Resort- Preferred View (54 points) if you would like to do a split stay. You could stay your first 2 nights at one of those resorts and then switch to a different hotel/room for your third night. We have done this before, the hotel/bell service is great and will hold your luggage and even move it to your next hotel while you are out for the day! If you stay at 2 hotels on the monorail, it is even easier.

If this is an option you would like, there are openings from 4/10-4/11 at the following:
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Lake View @ Bay Lake Tower (42 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ AKL- Jambo House (32 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Savanna View @ AKL- Jambo House (38 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ Riviera (43 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ AKL- Kidani Village (32 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Savanna View @ AKL- Kidani Village (38 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ Old Key West (31 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ Copper Creek (37 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ Boulder Ridge (37 points)
- 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ Saratoga Springs (32 points)
- Deluxe Studio- Standard @ Saratoga Springs (15 points)

You could also stay at Disney's Riviera Resort the whole time, with 1 room change:
- 4/8-4/10 Disney's Riviera Resort Studio- Preferred View (54 points)
- 4/10-4/11 1 Bedroom Villa- Standard View @ Riviera (43 points)
This is such a beautiful resort, if you haven't stayed there yet! :-)(Total: 97 points)

Amy & Brian

Last edited:

Looking for a studio April 19-22 split stay ok
Hello!

There is not much availability over that stretch of time, but found a few options that may work for you:
- 4/19-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Saratoga Springs (104 points)

- 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Riviera (96 points) ***2 Nights Only***
- 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Old Key West (67 points) ***2 Nights Only***

If you would like to do a split stay with the options above, there is availability 4/19-4/20 at the following:
- 1-Bedroom Lake View Villa @ Bay Lake Tower (48 points)
- Resort Studio, Theme Park View @ Grand Floridian (41 points)
- Deluxe Studio @ Old Key West (19 points)
- 1-Bedroom Villa, Savanna View @ Animal Kindom-Kidani Village (41 points)

(There are no other studio rooms available!!)

We are happy to book any of these options for you, but please know that we have already sold some points to another family and only have 108 points left. This means that we could use what we have and if you need more, you would have to reserve the other portion with another member.

Do any of these work for you?

- 4/19-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Saratoga Springs (104 points)

- SPLIT STAY: Resort Studio, Theme Park View @ Grand Floridian (41 points) and 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Old Key West (67 points) (TOTAL: 108 points)

- SPLIT STAY: 1-Bedroom Villa, Savanna View @ Animal Kindom-Kidani Village (41 points) and 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Old Key West (67 points)

- 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Riviera (96 points) ***2 Nights Only*** and reserve the night of 4/19 with another member

Hope to hear from you soon!
Amy & Brian

225 Points for Rent @18pp
Can book multiple reservations at ANY DISNEY VACATION CLUB RESORT!

Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower
Enjoy Walt Disney World just steps away from Magic Kingdom, California Grill & Chef Mickey's for their Thanksgiving Week Celebration.

Stunning Views. Amazing Pool. Delicious On-Site Restaurants.
Just a short walk to Disney's Magic Kingdom and the Monorail System over to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Can also book other resorts within the 6 month window.
Will send signed Rental Agreements for both parties, to ensure a smooth transaction for all.

We are happy to help you with your Disney World trip planning & reservations!
Amy & Brian
DVC Members Since 2011
Hi Amy,
We are looking for a studio from 12th November, leaving on the 20th. Is there availability at Bay Lake Towers then please? If so do you still have the necessary points and how much would the total cost be please?
Thanks, Yvonne.

Not sure if you still have points left to rent or not. I am looking for a Studio 3 nights, Jun 6-9 2024, for two adults at BRV, BCV or RIV.

Let me know if you have see any availability.

Stephanie

Hi! I am looking for a standard studio for two adults, at Poly for October 11-13 2024. TIA!
Hello,

We would be happy to book a room for you, but can't book ay Poly until the 7 month window opens up. If you would like a Lake View 1-Bedroom Villa @blt, we would be happy to book that for you now. (94 points)
*There are no studios left at BLT.

Amy & Brian

Not sure if you still have points left to rent or not. I am looking for a Studio 3 nights, Jun 6-9 2024, for two adults at BRV, BCV or RIV.

Let me know if you have see any availability.

Stephanie
Hello, Thank you very much for your interest in renting with us!

The only available studio during those dates is at Saratoga Springs (43-51 points, depending on the view).

If you are open to 1-Bedroom Villas, there is availablility @ Saratoga, Boulder Ridge, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom- Kidani. There is also an option to do a split stay, if you are open to that!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Amy & Brian

Hi!! Can you tell me what Use Year your points are ? Also, can you confirm you’re able to transfer ?

Thanks, Brian
Hello,

Our 108 available points are Aug 2024 Use Year. We have only ever reserved rooms for families, and have not transferred them. I am sure there would be no issue with doing so.

Let us know if you are interested!
Amy & Brian

Hello, Thank you very much for your interest in renting with us!

The only available studio during those dates is at Saratoga Springs (43-51 points, depending on the view).

If you are open to 1-Bedroom Villas, there is availablility @ Saratoga, Boulder Ridge, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom- Kidani. There is also an option to do a split stay, if you are open to that!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Amy & Brian

Thank you for checking and offering some alternatives. A one bedroom is out of the budget for this trip.

Stephanie

225 Points for Rent @18pp
Can book multiple reservations at ANY DISNEY VACATION CLUB RESORT!

Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower
Enjoy Walt Disney World just steps away from Magic Kingdom, California Grill & Chef Mickey's for their Thanksgiving Week Celebration.

Stunning Views. Amazing Pool. Delicious On-Site Restaurants.
Just a short walk to Disney's Magic Kingdom and the Monorail System over to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Can also book other resorts within the 6 month window.
Will send signed Rental Agreements for both parties, to ensure a smooth transaction for all.

We are happy to help you with your Disney World trip planning & reservations!
Amy & Brian
DVC Members Since 2011
Hi! I'm looking for a studio at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Riviera 10/11-16/2024

Hi! I'm looking for a studio at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Riviera 10/11-16/2024
Hello, I am so sorry, but we can only book @blt until the 7 month window opens up and there are no open studios at Bay Lake as of right now. Thank you for checking in! Amy & Brian

Hi Amy,
We are looking for a studio from 12th November, leaving on the 20th. Is there availability at Bay Lake Towers then please? If so do you still have the necessary points and how much would the total cost be please?
Thanks, Yvonne.
Hello,

There is a Lake-View Studio available at BLT from 11/12-11/20 (166 points). Unfortunately, we only have 108 points left for rent/transfer, so we would have enough to book you a 5 night stay if you are interested.

Amy & Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter