*Update* 108 POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER. Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower (BLT); Able to Book @ Any Resort. $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

amybrian25

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
225 Points for Rent @18pp
Can book multiple reservations at ANY DISNEY VACATION CLUB RESORT!

Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower
Enjoy Walt Disney World just steps away from Magic Kingdom, California Grill & Chef Mickey's for their Thanksgiving Week Celebration.

Stunning Views. Amazing Pool. Delicious On-Site Restaurants.
Just a short walk to Disney's Magic Kingdom and the Monorail System over to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Can also book other resorts within the 6 month window.
Will send signed Rental Agreements for both parties, to ensure a smooth transaction for all.

We are happy to help you with your Disney World trip planning & reservations!
Amy & Brian
DVC Members Since 2011

Last edited:

BLT
12/28/24-01/03/25
1-bedroom / studio
Theme park view
2-adults
2-children

Thank you.

BLT
12/28/24-01/03/25
1-bedroom / studio
Theme park view
2-adults
2-children

Thank you.
Hello, Thank you for your interest in renting with us! I was just looking into these dates on DVC and only 1-2 nights are available at BLT during this range. If you would be able to start your vacation on 1/5/2025-1/11/2025 (or so), they have the full week available. Let us know if this is something you would be interested in!
Amy & Brian

Hi there. My name is Katie . We are from Windsor Ontario. I am brand new to the page. We are looking to book three nights in Disney April 5-8. We are hoping to get a two bedroom for 8 of us. 4 adults 4 kids. We would also be ok with two rooms. Its pretty last minute but I thought we could give it a shot. Thank you so much in advance for your time and help.

Hi there. My name is Katie . We are from Windsor Ontario. I am brand new to the page. We are looking to book three nights in Disney April 5-8. We are hoping to get a two bedroom for 8 of us. 4 adults 4 kids. We would also be ok with two rooms. Its pretty last minute but I thought we could give it a shot. Thank you so much in advance for your time and help.
Hello, and thank you for your interest in working together on this reservation! We are looking at DVC right now and the have 2-bedroom options from April 5-8, 2024 at Saratoga Springs (Standard: 135 points, Preferred: 167 points, Treehouse Villa: 167 points) or Old Key West (140 points). There are also deluxe studios and 1-bedroom rooms available at: Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom- Kidani Village, and Boulder Ridge @ Wilderness Lodge. If you would like to let us know what you are thinking, we would be happy to work with you on making this happen! Looking forward to your reply, Amy & Brian

Hi Amy and Brian,

Any availability at GC or Disneyland Resort for June 23-28, 2024? Either studio or 1 BR. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Amy and Brian,

Any availability at GC or Disneyland Resort for June 23-28, 2024? Either studio or 1 BR. Thank you so much for your help.
So sorry, but there is no availability at all during this time frame in California. Good luck and let us know if you are interested in any other dates/locations, Amy & Brian

Hi!! Can you tell me what Use Year your points are ? Also, can you confirm you’re able to transfer ?

Thanks, Brian

Hello, Thank you for your interest in renting with us! I was just looking into these dates on DVC and only 1-2 nights are available at BLT during this range. If you would be able to start your vacation on 1/5/2025-1/11/2025 (or so), they have the full week available. Let us know if this is something you would be interested in!
Amy & Brian
Thank you for looking and for providing an alternative plan. I will connect if we can make it work. Take care! :-)

Hello!

I am looking for a Studio 2 adults at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Tower September 4 - 9.

Thanks so much! Jayne

Hello!

I am looking for a Studio 2 adults at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Tower September 4 - 9.

Thanks so much! Jayne
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in renting with us!

Here are the options we were able to find for these dates:
9/4-9/9 Deluxe Studio- Lake View @ Bay Lake Tower (86 points)
9/4-9/9 Deluxe Studio- Lagoon View @ Grand Floridian (105 points)
9/4-9/9 1 Bedroom Villa- Pool/Garden View @ Boardwalk (136 points)
9/7-9/9 1 Bedroom Villa @ Beach Club (57 points) - & you can do your other 2 nights @ another resort!

Let us know what you think,
Amy & Brian

Hi! I'm looking for any studio that isn't OKW or SSR from either 4/14-4/16 or 4/14-19. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm looking for any studio that isn't OKW or SSR from either 4/14-4/16 or 4/14-19. Thanks in advance!
Hello!

Here is what is available for studios as of right now:
4/14-4/17 Resort Studio- Theme Park View @ Grand Floridian (102 points)
4/15-4/18 Deluxe Studio- Lake View @ Polynesian (84 points)
4/14-4/16 Deluxe Studio- Savanna View @ Animal Kingdom (38 points)

There are studios open 4/15-4/17 @ Animal Kingdom, Riviera & Bay Lake Tower if you are interested.
(and lots of available rooms at SSR & OKW)

Let us know if any of these options work for you!
Amy & Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter