*Update* 108 POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER. Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower (BLT); Able to Book @ Any Resort. $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio April 19-22 split stay ok
Hello!

There is not much availability over that stretch of time, but found a few options that may work for you:
- 4/19-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Saratoga Springs (104 points)

- 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Riviera (96 points) ***2 Nights Only***
- 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Old Key West (67 points) ***2 Nights Only***

If you would like to do a split stay with the options above, there is availability 4/19-4/20 at the following:
- 1-Bedroom Lake View Villa @ Bay Lake Tower (48 points)
- Resort Studio, Theme Park View @ Grand Floridian (41 points)
- Deluxe Studio @ Old Key West (19 points)
- 1-Bedroom Villa, Savanna View @ Animal Kindom-Kidani Village (41 points)

(There are no other studio rooms available!!)

We are happy to book any of these options for you, but please know that we have already sold some points to another family and only have 108 points left. This means that we could use what we have and if you need more, you would have to reserve the other portion with another member.

Do any of these work for you?

- 4/19-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Saratoga Springs (104 points)

- SPLIT STAY: Resort Studio, Theme Park View @ Grand Floridian (41 points) and 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Old Key West (67 points) (TOTAL: 108 points)

- SPLIT STAY: 1-Bedroom Villa, Savanna View @ Animal Kindom-Kidani Village (41 points) and 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Old Key West (67 points)

- 4/20-4/22 Standard 1-Bedroom Villa @ Riviera (96 points) ***2 Nights Only*** and reserve the night of 4/19 with another member

Hope to hear from you soon!
Amy & Brian
Hello, did any of these options work for you? Looking forward to your reply! Amy & Brian

Sorry I just seen these!! We did book some days. We only need April 16 and April 19. Is anything available?
Hello!

Here is what is available for studios on those dates:

April 16-17:
- Resort Studio- Lake View @ Grand Floridian (27 points)
- Deluxe Studio- Standard View @ Saratoga Springs (15 points)
- Deluxe Studio- Standard View @ AK- Jambo House (16 points)
- Deluxe Studip- Preferred View @ Riviera (27 points)
- Deluxe Studio- Standard View @ Polynesian (25 points)

April 19-20:
- Deluxe Studio- Preferred View @ Saratoga Springs (21 points)
(There is also a 1-Bedroom Villas available @ Bay Lake for this night)

Let me know if you would like us to book anything for you!
Amy & Brian

Last edited:
225 Points for Rent @18pp
Can book multiple reservations at ANY DISNEY VACATION CLUB RESORT!

Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower
Enjoy Walt Disney World just steps away from Magic Kingdom, California Grill & Chef Mickey's for their Thanksgiving Week Celebration.

Stunning Views. Amazing Pool. Delicious On-Site Restaurants.
Just a short walk to Disney's Magic Kingdom and the Monorail System over to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Can also book other resorts within the 6 month window.
Will send signed Rental Agreements for both parties, to ensure a smooth transaction for all.

We are happy to help you with your Disney World trip planning & reservations!
Amy & Brian
DVC Members Since 2011
Hi Amy, Are you able to book AKL at Christmas 24'?

HI there wondering if you would be interested in transferring 40 points? I need one more room at Aulani 9/23-28. I have 78 points but need about 37 but will by 40. I can pay immediately. Thanks!

HI there wondering if you would be interested in transferring 40 points? I need one more room at Aulani 9/23-28. I have 78 points but need about 37 but will by 40. I can pay immediately. Thanks!
Hello, yes, we would be open to that. I have never actually transferred points before, as we have always worked with families that were looking for a full reservation. Would it just be a matter of contacting DVC Guest Services to have them transferred to you? If so, we could certianly make that work.

Let us know, Amy & Brian

Hello, yes, we would be open to that. I have never actually transferred points before, as we have always worked with families that were looking for a full reservation. Would it just be a matter of contacting DVC Guest Services to have them transferred to you? If so, we could certianly make that work.

Let us know, Amy & Brian

Enjoy Walt Disney World just steps away from Magic Kingdom, California Grill & Chef Mickey's for their Thanksgiving Week Celebration.

Just a short walk to Disney's Magic Kingdom and the Monorail System over to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Will send signed Rental Agreements for both parties, to ensure a smooth transaction for all.

Amy & Brian
DVC Members Since 2011

Hello! I am looking for a studio (preferably BC, BW, WL but will consider any resort other than SSR or OKW) for arrival on either 6/6 or 6/7 for 3, 4 or 7 nights *OR* arrival on 6/9 or 6/10 for 4 nights. Thanks!! If we do a 7 night stay, we are opening to splitting the stay. Appreicate your help!
(Our family is mom, dad and 2 teen sons)

Hello! I am looking for a studio (preferably BC, BW, WL but will consider any resort other than SSR or OKW) for arrival on either 6/6 or 6/7 for 3, 4 or 7 nights *OR* arrival on 6/9 or 6/10 for 4 nights. Thanks!! If we do a 7 night stay, we are opening to splitting the stay. Appreicate your help!
(Our family is mom, dad and 2 teen sons)
Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest in renting with us!

The only available studios starting on 6/6 (through 6/10) are at Saratoga Springs.
- Deluxe Studio- Standard: 56 points
- Deluxe Studio- Preferred View: 66 points

Other than that, there are a couple of 2 night stays at Riviera and Animal Kingdom (Savanna View, Kidani Village) if you are interested.

It is the same situation for a 6/9 or 6/10 (with availabilty at Saratoga and only a couple other nights elsewhere.)

There is a 3 night say at Riviera Resort in a Deluxe Studio- Preferred View from June 11-14, if you are interested in combining that stay with something else. If you haven't stayed there before, it is a beautiful resort right on the gondola! (63 points)

Hope to hear from you soon,
Amy & Brian

Amy & Brian
DVC Members Since 2011
Is this still available? If so I am interested and would like to discuss further

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter