UP Disney - Vicki

giasmom

Mouseketeer
Vicki,

How did your autograph books turn out? Do you have a photo of the finished product?

Did the characters comment on them?

Kim

I felt too self-conscious about getting their autographs when I got there. All except for the character meals we ate at and the Character Connection there was always a line and I felt bad about taking time away from the kids. I know it's crazy!!!! I just printed the pages and had them clipped together on a very heavy piece of cardboard. I want to print them in a 4x6 photo album with a picture on one side & the autograph on the other. I carried them the first two days and when I realized I just couldn't bring myself to get my picture with them or get their autograph (except for Character Connection), I left it in the room. I was really sorry when I got to Character Connection and there was no line.

I will do more pages for December and definitely push myself outside my comfort zone and go for it while I'm there. Please use them if you'd like. I'll be making more in the next couple of weeks. I think your trip was in April so there will be more if you want them. I know which ones I want to make sure I have done!!!!

I will probably buy one of those clipboards and put the character list on it like Kate suggested. I really like that idea.

Yes I am going in April and I would love to see more of your cards they are great!!

Thanks.

I think your cards are great, not sure when we are going again, but I am taking some of your designs for sure.

PLEASE MAKE MORE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter