Untitled DL chat thread. Everyone is welcome! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello5.gif

Pixster baby, what's up girl??

Did you read the complaint on the community board? They were complaining about the people on the budget board trying to get free government money to pay for their new energy efficient windows, then spending all their money on WDW vacation! Then the people on the budget board started a thread complaining about the thread on the community board.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
They go thru those debates for tax refunds too.

Lots of people use funds from one source to splurge on things they want, it's the American way of life.

Hey Pixie! Are you watching HSM2??

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
They go thru those debates for tax refunds too.

Lots of people use funds from one source to splurge on things they want, it's the American way of life.

Hey Pixie! Are you watching HSM2??

Yikes, am I not supposed to use my tax refund for a Disney trip!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Hold it, isn't it my money in the first place?

You know 5 years ago I got rebates from the electric company for a new energy efficient washing machine. Do you think I should cancel my upcoming WDW trip because of it?:confused3 :lmao:

I flipped past HSM2, but watching Dr. G cut open cadavears and determine cause of death was much more interesting!:thumbsup2

Here you go Bernice, hate to see you go hungry with nothing in that bowl!

liver.jpg

Hubby was napping.. came out, noticed HSM2.. scowling at TV.. explained the plot line to him.. he gets up and mutters "there's another TV I can use" and stalks off to the bedroom. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter