Untitled DL chat thread. Everyone is welcome! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, never watched the first one.. interesting.. I kinda like it and kinda don't (a little too fakey perfect world to me).

But I like the music.

We celebrated surving the first week of school!:cool1: Asked huuby.. pizza or In and Out??
Burgers and fries animal style won ..mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hubby had an employee get together after school to attend. It was given at an employees home.. way up on a hill, one of those pretty houses... pool, patios (upper and main level) , huge house with big windows overlooking the city. Very California style.... people sipping wine and hors deuvres catered.

He didn't feel like he fit in, he lasted about half an hour and split.:laughing:

Our idea of employee party is.. chips, dip, beer, crowded in someone's living room or deck (and dishing on the administration).

So tired.....don't think I can make it up until 10:30.......am I a horrible parent if I fall asleep before DD gets home....head to kitchen, get toothpicks to hold eyelids up.............................................................

hmmm, never watched the first one.. interesting.. I kinda like it and kinda don't (a little too fakey perfect world to me).

But I like the music.

We celebrated surving the first week of school!:cool1: Asked huuby.. pizza or In and Out??

Hubby had an employee get together after school to attend. It was given at an employees home.. way up on a hill, one of those pretty houses... pool, patios (upper and main level) , huge house with big windows overlooking the city. Very California style.... people sipping wine and hors deuvres catered.

He didn't feel like he fit in, he lasted about half an hour and split.:laughing:

Our idea of employee party is.. chips, dip, beer, crowded in someone's living room or deck (and dishing on the administration).

Look at it as a good sign that an employee can afford a nice house.:thumbsup2 Tell him to come on up to our house next Friday. We have chips, beer, dip and we can crowd out on the deck if you want!

Sitting here watcing Dr. G Medical Examiner. I really should have been a doctor.

But I like the music.

I keep meaning to ask you, what are fries animal style? I know I'm probably going to regret asking, but tell me anyway.

Ok, I looked up Fries animal style. Now I know what they are. Real healthy sounding!:thumbsup2

So tired.....don't think I can make it up until 10:30.......am I a horrible parent if I fall asleep before DD gets home....head to kitchen, get toothpicks to hold eyelids up.............................................................

CAFFEINE

DH went to Subway and got sandwiches for dinner tonight. I had the vegetarian on wheat bread.

Now what I want to know is why I'm the one that has cancer?? I eat more flippin fruit & veggies than most vegetarians do!! I even bought a veggie tray and bag of grapes for snack at DL one day! Go figure.

Look at it as a good sign that an employee can afford a nice house.:thumbsup2 Tell him to come on up to our house next Friday. We have chips, beer, dip and we can crowd out on the deck if you want!

COOL!

Yeah.. I think the employee was a higher paid position, just below assistant principal.
I also told DH that he probably got the house years before the prices went nuts.

But I HAD to see the post about "losing job.. should we still go to WDW?"

Oh thank God you're here!!!! I was just joking about losing job, buying car, credit card debt, etc... Then one of the first posts when I got to the budget board was about losing job...should we still go to WDW?:lmao:

I would have some caffeine but I don't want to be wide awake at 1am!:scared1:

DH went to Subway and got sandwiches for dinner tonight. I had the vegetarian on wheat bread.

Now what I want to know is why I'm the one that has cancer?? I eat more flippin fruit & veggies than most vegetarians do!! I even bought a veggie tray and bag of grapes for snack at DL one day! Go figure.
:lmao:

ahhhh the puzzles of life..

When my dad had his stroke at the relativley young age of 42, he asked a doc at Mayo.. "why me". The doc replied.." because you're a white middle age male of Scandanavian descent".
In other words.. becuase he fit the demographic.

Looking at pictures of Animal style fries made me hungry. So now I'm eating the other half of my veggie sandwich!:thumbsup2

Oh thank God you're here!!!! I was just joking about losing job, buying car, credit card debt, etc... Then one of the first posts when I got to the budget board was about losing job...should we still go to WDW?:lmao:

I would have some caffeine but I don't want to be wide awake at 1am!:scared1:

Sleep is overrated. There's so much you miss when you're sleeping.. including "lost job, should I still go to WDW" posts on the budget board!:lmao:

Gee if the DIS charged a penney for each of those sob story posts.. they could spread the wealth among the other posters and we ALL could go to WDW.. debt free and all.

Looking at pictures of Animal style fries made me hungry. So now I'm eating the other half of my veggie sandwich!:thumbsup2

I see you figured it out.... fries, grilled onions, cheese and Thousand Island dressing. Sounds awful.. but it tastes addictingly good.

:lmao:

ahhhh the puzzles of life..

When my dad had his stroke at the relativley young age of 42, he asked a doc at Mayo.. "why me". The doc replied.." because you're a white middle age male of Scandanavian descent".
In other words.. becuase he fit the demographic.

Well I don't fit the demographic, I'm the exact opposite. Out of the 20 things you can do to lower your risk of breast cancer, I did all of them! I'm not over 60!

hello5.gif

Sleep is overrated. There's so much you miss when you're sleeping.. including "lost job, should I still go to WDW" posts on the budget board!:lmao:

Gee if the DIS charged a penney for each of those sob story posts.. they could spread the wealth among the other posters and we ALL could go to WDW.. debt free and all.

Did you read the complaint on the community board? They were complaining about the people on the budget board trying to get free government money to pay for their new energy efficient windows, then spending all their money on WDW vacation! Then the people on the budget board started a thread complaining about the thread on the community board.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter