Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

Leger13 said:
This is just like old times. Of course Kelly's PTR is taking off and mine is still boring as usual lol.

Boring? With Alex the great? I think not!

Boring? With Alex the great? I think not!

Awww thanks Chele :) I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing reports. Ever since my Feb trip last year they've been kind of a drag. And now my TR from last dec....it's been so long that I've forgotten details lol. It's a mess

Leger13 said:
This is just like old times. Of course Kelly's PTR is taking off and mine is still boring as usual lol.

Aw. Yours is not boring . It is starring Alex , how could it be boring , silly girl :))

Awww thanks Chele :) I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing reports. Ever since my Feb trip last year they've been kind of a drag. And now my TR from last dec....it's been so long that I've forgotten details lol. It's a mess

I know that feeling! It's terrible when life interferes with fun!:rotfl:

Sorry for no updates recently, by my mom known as Disneymommom is in town visiting. She lives in Fl and comes up to visit 2 -3 times.

Let me post a pic of her as I am sure she will be making a guest appearance in our upcoming trip

This is from our 2008 trip to Disney World. This is Trent and Disneymommom

My mom will be here until Friday. Once she leaves to go back home, I will work on a trip update pixiedust:

So, this NON UPDATE is not totally boring, I am going post pics of Trent through the years. We like to take his pic in the same spot each year to show how much he has grown each year.

Hope you're having a nice visit

Love the annual pictures of Trent. Can't wait to see the one from this trip. I know he's gotten so tall this past summer

Hope you're having a nice visit

Love the annual pictures of Trent. Can't wait to see the one from this trip. I know he's gotten so tall this past summer

Thanks girl. We are. At the half way point :goodvibes

Me too. He really shot up a lot this summer :thumbsup2

Thank ya very much! Decided to promote the dark side... hopefully we will REALLY make it there this time! :rolleyes1

Sorry Missed quoting you last time Nicole. Hope you make it to dark side too. Love to see some pics there pixiedust:

I love the Trent through the years pictures. I wish I had thought to do that with my kids.

kaoden39 said:
I love the Trent through the years pictures. I wish I had thought to do that with my kids.

Thanks . Got the idea from the Dis :)

Some of the best ideas about Disney I have gotten on here!

I wouldn't know how to even start planning a trip to Disney if it weren't for the DIS. In fact, Chris and I's trips prior to 2007 were not planned at all except for booking our resort and setting dates haha! I can't even imagine trying to go with no plan any more. Would drive me crazy and IDK how we did it before 2007 and still managed to have a good time. I can honestly say, the trips that I've planned out have more memories and pictures to go with them than the ones that weren't planned at all.

Leger13 said:
I wouldn't know how to even start planning a trip to Disney if it weren't for the DIS. In fact, Chris and I's trips prior to 2007 were not planned at all except for booking our resort and setting dates haha! I can't even imagine trying to go with no plan any more. Would drive me crazy and IDK how we did it before 2007 and still managed to have a good time. I can honestly say, the trips that I've planned out have more memories and pictures to go with them than the ones that weren't planned at all.

Same here . We went in 96 and 98.

In 96 , we stayed off site . Shudder . We didn't plan park days or restaurants

In 98, we finally had good sense to stay on property . But again no other planning .

The dis helped me plan better trips for sure and always on property :))

Same here . We went in 96 and 98.

In 96 , we stayed off site . Shudder . We didn't plan park days or restaurants

In 98, we finally had good sense to stay on property . But again no other planning .

The dis helped me plan better trips for sure and always on property :))

haha yeah we didn't plan at all for our honeymoon and then again that year we went and stayed at a rental home off prop. I didn't know the difference then. :rolleyes: Now I can't even fathom staying off prop anywhere. The horror!!!!:scared1:

Some of the best ideas about Disney I have gotten on here!

Dis is a very informative site with great ideas :thumbsup2

haha yeah we didn't plan at all for our honeymoon and then again that year we went and stayed at a rental home off prop. I didn't know the difference then. :rolleyes: Now I can't even fathom staying off prop anywhere. The horror!!!!:scared1:

Yikes

Yeah, I like being submerged in the magic 24/7

If I had large family, then maybe off site would be cheaper.

But on site works just fine for our triangle :goodvibes

kaoden39 said:
I love the planning books too!

Me too !

I have a couple old ones .

Now , I just read them at Barnes and Noble lol

Me too !

I have a couple old ones .

Now , I just read them at Barnes and Noble lol

I lost mine so I will be getting a new one for this trip. It's so nice to have one to look at the pictures if nothing else.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter