Universal New Promotion 2 Park to Park, Buy 2 Get 2 Free versus Seasonal Pass

Just wanted to report that I successfully returned to UT my previously bought buy 2 days get 1 free tickets and got the buy 2 days get 2 free instead! They were actually $1 cheaper for the new ones.

UT customer service as usual very easy to work with.

Thank you for this info, we were also thinking about purchasing the buy 2 days get 2 days free, park to park. I am so used to Disney and know nothing about US ...I do know you can buy the “fast pass” do you know if this can be purchased for only one day of the 4 days? Also, does park-to-park mean it is a park hopper so we’ll ba able to ride Hogwarts express? TIA!!

Park to park is for park hopping. You must have the park to park ticket to ride the train.

Express pass can be bought for individual days. It is non refundable and you must buy it for a specific date. It does not need to be bought ahead of time, you can buy it once you are in the park.

If you will have 4 days, you would probably not need the pass to see everything, but it is super nice to have.

How many people would you need it for?

Thank you for this info, we were also thinking about purchasing the buy 2 days get 2 days free, park to park. I am so used to Disney and know nothing about US ...I do know you can buy the “fast pass” do you know if this can be purchased for only one day of the 4 days? Also, does park-to-park mean it is a park hopper so we’ll ba able to ride Hogwarts express? TIA!!
Yes,it is park to park which would allow you to ride Hogwarts Express. If it were me, I would take “a chance” depending on time of year if you will even need Express Pass. If you do once you get to the parks, purchase it at the park on a pay as you go daily basis. Or consider staying at one of the on-site 3 Universal hotels which include Express Pass. So for 1 night of one of the 3 on site hotels, you can get 2 full days of EP. Caution, the hotels are so convenient and EP is so great, you will be spoiled!:goodvibes

Yes,it is park to park which would allow you to ride Hogwarts Express. If it were me, I would take “a chance” depending on time of year if you will even need Express Pass. If you do once you get to the parks, purchase it at the park on a pay as you go daily basis. Or consider staying at one of the on-site 3 Universal hotels which include Express Pass. So for 1 night of one of the 3 on site hotels, you can get 2 full days of EP. Caution, the hotels are so convenient and EP is so great, you will be spoiled!:goodvibes
Oh fun!! Thanks for the great tips JerseyGal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter