Unexpected

pwwhitehead

Mouseketeer
Only just published a posting saying my next visit to BWV was in December 2004. I was taking my Brother in law her wife a two kids for Christmas. Well yesterday they decided it would be better to go in 2005. Niece and Nephew will be 7 and 9 so they could go on bigger rides.

That means we can go this year.Straight onto member services and booked 1br villa at Boardwalk October 12 to 25th this year.Don't you just love it when you get an un-expected vacation

That's great news - you're so lucky :D I'm also very jealous! Here was I thinking 'At least someone else won't be going for another two years' and then this happens! :(

Enjoy all the fun of looking forward to it - we all know you will have a WONDERFUL time. :D

Great news!

I wish I was going this October - it's my favourite time to visit Florida - but we're planning our next trip for Easter 2004, so I can't grumble :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter