UNDERCOVER TOURIST REFUND?

We bought 7 day Hopper Passes from UT, and now with no Park Hopping, will we be able to get any credit back from either UT or WDW?

I know when I wanted to change my 4 park ticket, Disney told me that since I bought 3rd party, all changes, and refunds go through them.

Not sure how Disney or UT will deal with the park hopper situation

I emailed UT and they told me that they hadnt heard anything about WDW not allowing Park Hopping and that I should "check back later" :(

We bought tickets through Undercover Tourist for a Disney trip in July. We are not planning to go (it is the week the parks open) but would like to keep them for a trip next year instead. Do we have to pick a date now for next year or will they just give us a credit to re-book with when we know the dates we can go?
I believe your tickets should automatically be extended to 9/26/2021. You csn just hold them until next year.

I sent physical tickets back in April. UCT received them on 4/30. They did tell me that I would receive an email when they processed them but I don't remember at what stage they said they would send the email (Was it when they sent the ticket to Disney? Was it when Disney refunded UCT? Was it when UCT processed the refund to my credit card? I can't remember!) I haven't received an email yet. The agent did tell me that it might take a week or so after they were delivered before they started the return process because of the volume of returns they are receiving. They told me it would take 4-6 weeks to receive my refund on my credit card because Disney was very backed up processing refunds on their end. I'll let you know if/when I receive an email from UCT.

I just got an email from UCT saying that they processed my refund today. So it took 6 weeks plus a few days.

Our tickets have been extended but we are going in July and need tickets so we can’t just wait and use them next year, unless we were able to buy more for this year, but they aren’t selling any right now

Does anyone know how they are handling Park hopper refunds??

Don't know yet, we're in the same boat. But we still have 5+ months before our post-Thanksgiving trip so I don't want to "cancel" the PH yet. My gut tells me that PH will still not be allowed then, but one can hope right?

Does anyone know how they are handling Park hopper refunds??

I'm curious about this as well. We won't be traveling until March 2021 earliest, but I'm still concerned since it appears that Disney is planning to take park reservations for 2021 travel dates. That policy could eventually be rescinded in 2021, I suppose, to make this moot... just a matter of when.

I have to assume that UT would issue some sort of hopper refund for customers that paid extra for a now non-existent perk -- what about those traveling in just the coming weeks with UT park hoppers?? Has Disney already been issuing refunds for this for direct purchasers?

I emailed UT asking who will be refunding me (UT or Disney) for the park hopper add-on if, come my Sept trip, park hopping is not allowed. This was the reply I received:
"Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Currently Disney has not given us a protocol on what to do with park hopper tickets. They should be giving us this information shortly, please check back with us later this week and we will be happy to assist you."

I emailed UT asking who will be refunding me (UT or Disney) for the park hopper add-on if, come my Sept trip, park hopping is not allowed. This was the reply I received:
"Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Currently Disney has not given us a protocol on what to do with park hopper tickets. They should be giving us this information shortly, please check back with us later this week and we will be happy to assist you."
Good to know they are replying to someone! I reached out to them a couple days ago and never heard back.

Good to know they are replying to someone! I reached out to them a couple days ago and never heard back.
The first reply I got was a form letter response... kind of llike a FAQ. It also stated, "If your question is not answered here......."
and then gave instructions on what to include in your next reply. I did the 2nd reply bc the form FAQ didn't address the Park Hopper add-on at all. So after that, I got the previously posted reply from UT.

I have found that the facebook chat feature for UT is the BEST way to communicate with them. They were awesome in processing us a refund back in April.

I have found that the facebook chat feature for UT is the BEST way to communicate with them. They were awesome in processing us a refund back in April.
Good to know! The email I rec'd said to check back later this week and they should have an answer, so maybe I'll check back using the Chat feature.

They replied to my email about my resort reservation about two days after I sent it. I thought that was pretty quick all things considered.

Anyone have tickets purchased from UT or another 3rd party with Park Hopper or PH+ attached and using the tickets this year? I know Disney is refunding the hopper costs for tickets purchased through Disney. Anyone know if UT or Disney is doing anything for tickets purchased through UT? I emailed them a few weeks back and they said they could go a 95% refund for the tickets but I'm still planning on using them in September so I don't want to cancel them. If I lose out on the PH refund so be it, just wanted to know if anyone else was dealing with the issue?

Anyone had any luck with a partial refund from UT on park hopper. Last contact I got said they weren’t sure what Disney was doing so they were doing nothing. Now it seems Disney is modifying tickets but haven’t heard anything new from UT.

If I lose out on the PH refund so be it, just wanted to know if anyone else was dealing with the issue?
We are in the same boat for my in-laws tickets. 2 -8day PH which we are using for a November trip. I am planning on waiting until we are closer to see what happens. If PH is allowed I am sure we will want to (rest of the family has AP's) so I don't want to jump and change anything right now. Right now hold times to call WDW are insane so if you can wait until the madness to calm down then you will likely have a better experience getting through even if you wait another month.

I also did see that package park tickets were being down graded so I don't know what they can do as a 3rd party ticket.

I guess just sit back and wait and see. If park attendance is anything like universal they may be no where near capacity which will be great for those of us going.

We have 7 day park hoppers purchased from UT, and plan to use the tickets for 4 days, July 11-14. We hope to then trade in the remaining value on the tickets for tickets from WDW while we are still there and purchase multi-day tickets for 2021. I plan to ask while we are there if the 7 day hoppers themselves can be used in 2021 for the three remaining days like they used to. If they allow it, we may just go that route.

I'm not going back to UT for recovery. Disney will provide the refund for tickets bought by licensed resellers. The difference for Hoppers and WP's, that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter