• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Uncle Warren at the Prime Time Cafe

pr1ncessariel

Earning My Ears
Geez Louise, I think Uncle Warren may very well be the most memorable person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting :-) Last November I went on a brief trip to WDW with my two best friends (Amy and Jenna) and we got the Warren experience...he picked on us, was sarcastic, and "tricked" us into buying the Mickey pasta (more costly than your regular bowl)...and we all loved it :-) We're all fairly abusive to each other so Uncle Warren fit right in. When we went home we told everyone about him and by December my friend Jenna and I were already planning a trip back that would coincide with Amy's high school senior trip. We were only able to meet up once, but it was again at the Prime Time. I remember getting there and Jenna asking if Uncle Warren was still an employee. He was and we waited about an hour and a half to have one of his tables...ha ha. All the while we have cast members telling us that there *are* other tables available, and asking us why do we want Warren :-) That night we ended up leaving him a tip that matched the price of our meal and a letter about how he was one of our fondest Disney memories and signed it "The Uncle Warren Fan Club". Jenna, who is currently in the college program at WDW visited him about two weeks ago and said that he told her he saved the letter, he'll have it forever, and a copy is now a part of his resume. Awww :-) I wa hoping to see him again in August when I go to visit Jenna but he's leaving in July...so if anyone has the opportunity to dine at the Prime Time Cafe in MGM on some weekend before then ask for Warren and tell him his fan club sent him :-)

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter