Unback From DLP

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Europe and that you have returned home safe and sound.
Really enjoyed reading your on the spot reports and looking forward to your full trippie when you have time

Well then we have an argument on our hands. ;)

I do love Fantasyland at DL, as the theming is very self-reinforcing and there are many rides including the Matterhorn.

But aside from the Matterhorn DLP has a fairly equal number of rides to DL I believe. And DL in California does not have a castle that comes anywhere close to DLP's, and the castle is part of Fantasyland. And at DL there is relatively little (compared to DLP) flowers, planters, water, etc.

Hmmm, difficult debate point this one as everyone has and is entitled to their own opinions. For me DL's Fantasyland is more intimate and I have fond memories of my childhood there, pre and post remodelling. I used to adore it. To me, DLP's is a little to open. But I do think the Labrynth is a cool addition. And indeed the Castle and Dragon are awesome, the greatest castle experience Disney has ever created. Auberge de Cindrillon is a nice restaurant too. To be honest, to me it's like comparing Godfather 1 and 2, both are masterpieces, some perfer the 1st, other the 2nd, but either are excellent and I'm happy to experience both.

Welcome back home, glad you had a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter