*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion Sept 9-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can PM me with the Excel file. I did a quick forum search and there are plenty of people who have posted links to Google sheets (packing lists, snack tournament bracket, etc.) so it's likely allowed.

So I tried starting a conversation and link the excel, but it still only allowed PDF. Maybe I'm just not doing attach-tech properly. I attach it below.

Attachments

• DISreunionSchedule_08Aug.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 16
So I tried starting a conversation and link the excel, but it still only allowed PDF. Maybe I'm just not doing attach-tech properly. I attach it below.
Thank you so much for setting this up like you did. I like seeing the day all at once, just glancing back and forth from the ballrooms. Then, scrolling down to the next day and seeing all the offerings for that day at once. I really appreciate you doing this.

If anyone is tech-ie and can turn the PDF into a picture I can upload it up to the front page instead of doing by hand - as I can’t seem to get the PDF to open on my IPad.

If anyone is tech-ie and can turn the PDF into a picture I can upload it up to the front page instead of doing by hand - as I can’t seem to get the PDF to open on my IPad.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...fXJISSR_Ru1-WQR9F6ZtOQY4-Jc/edit?usp=drivesdk
This link can be added to the first post. It's an editable Google sheet (hopefully the link works correctly).

I've also included a picture of the PDF created by Tiggerette.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-085603_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811-085603_Drive.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 20
So just got the email through cancelling my Holiday.

Obviously really bummed but not surprised.

also got my family trip in Feb to look forward too.

Not sure if @webmasterJo can move the account over to anyone else to run.

although if not, and we are so close and it’ll be a pain to start another thread can still make updates up until the 7th (after that it will be too painful).

also expect a shout out from one of you on the DIS marathon show.

and if someone could say hi to Jodie Benson for me that would be great.

right I’m off for a bit of a cry.. then probably a vodka.. then I will put my big girl pants on and realise that there is a global pandemic and people are really being put through it.. and if my biggest problem is not being able to go on holiday it just shows how fortunate I am.

If the thread can be transferred to me, or if I'm allowed moderator status for this thread, I'm happy to help. So sorry- Kate, I'm def going to miss you!

Tres, I'm going to back out of the WBG noon brunch, because I assume it's going to be inside. With the local hospitalization rate so high, I'm concerned about getting care if in the worst case scenario I have (any) emergency and can't be cared for nearby because there's no room. Looking ahead, DISreunion is one week after Labor Day, and I'm concerned about the beginnings of another surge on the current one happening now. So I'm eliminating known high risk activities like indoor dining. That's my personal compromise in order to still travel for the DIS reunion.

I'm still happy to join people for drinks in an outdoor spaced setting, such as Geyser Point, for example. I realize everyone has a different risk assessment for themselves, and with the humid heat it will be difficult to gather outside, so please feel welcome to join as your circumstances allow.

Tres, I'm going to back out of the WBG noon brunch, because I assume it's going to be inside. With the local hospitalization rate so high, I'm concerned about getting care if in the worst case scenario I have (any) emergency and can't be cared for nearby because there's no room. Looking ahead, DISreunion is one week after Labor Day, and I'm concerned about the beginnings of another surge on the current one happening now. So I'm eliminating known high risk activities like indoor dining. That's my personal compromise in order to still travel for the DIS reunion.

I'm still happy to join people for drinks in an outdoor spaced setting, such as Geyser Point, for example. I realize everyone has a different risk assessment for themselves, and with the humid heat it will be difficult to gather outside, so please feel welcome to join as your circumstances allow.

WBG does indeed have outdoor seating, but it might be too hot? I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable eating indoors with new people, either. Damn this unending pandemic :(

So just got the email through cancelling my Holiday.
I'm so sorry to hear about this turn for you. I can relate as I have been in similar situations. :hug:

If the thread can be transferred to me, or if I'm allowed moderator status for this thread, I'm happy to help. So sorry- Kate, I'm def going to miss you!
I can't transfer the thread to you, but if you create a new thread and the needed subsequent posts I'll transfer the information in the same format that K8Davies has done, then I'll close this thread with a link to your thread, and link your thread to this one.

I can't transfer the thread to you, but if you create a new thread and the needed subsequent posts I'll transfer the information in the same format that K8Davies has done, then I'll close this thread with a link to your thread, and link your thread to this one.

Thread created. Adding in the posts now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter