*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion Sept 9-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....it looks like Ashley Eckstein and James Arnold Taylor have just disappeared from the schedule? Does anyone think maybe this was a mistake? The main reason I bought convention tickets was to see Ashley Eckstein. Also love James Arnold Taylor.
:( Oh I think you're right. She's not on the schedule. She's also not listed for photos or autographs, so I'm thinking she must have had a schedule conflict come up. Darn. I'll miss hearing her talk.

I just noticed that the Orchestra is also missing from the schedule. At least now I don't have to choose between start of BooBash and Orchestra. As long as I'm planning to attend, I'm still happy to host a Spooky Saunter to the 09/10 BooBash from the Contemporary.

I just noticed that the Orchestra is also missing from the schedule. At least now I don't have to choose between start of BooBash and Orchestra. As long as I'm planning to attend, I'm still happy to host a Spooky Saunter to the 09/10 BooBash from the Contemporary.
I still see the Orchestra on the schedule -- 5:30PM on Thursday in the Ballroom of the Americas.

I think it might be worth pulling the schedule from the first page of posts to keep Kate from having to constantly update that section. (I'm still going to personally update my excel schedule because i find the layout on the GKtW website to be difficult to schedule my day at a glance. Happy to share it anytime.)

I think it might be worth pulling the schedule from the first page of posts to keep Kate from having to constantly update that section. (I'm still going to personally update my excel schedule because i find the layout on the GKtW website to be difficult to schedule my day at a glance. Happy to share it anytime.)

Can you copy and paste it into a Google Sheet and have Kate share the link as the first post? If you're not familiar with Google sheets/sharing let me know and I can attempt it. :)

Can you copy and paste it into a Google Sheet and have Kate share the link as the first post? If you're not familiar with Google sheets/sharing let me know and I can attempt it. :)
It's an excel document at the moment. When I initially tried to post, it wanted a PDF only. I don't know if we're allowed to link to google sheets. I'm more than happy to PM you the excel document. Would that work for you?

It's an excel document at the moment. When I initially tried to post, it wanted a PDF only. I don't know if we're allowed to link to google sheets. I'm more than happy to PM you the excel document. Would that work for you?

Could the link to the google doc go in the facebook group?

Yes, you can PM me with the Excel file. I did a quick forum search and there are plenty of people who have posted links to Google sheets (packing lists, snack tournament bracket, etc.) so it's likely allowed.

I was able to snag an AP preview for Remy on 9/9 between 6pm and 7pm. Anyone else in that timeslot that wants to queue together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter