• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TWO WORDS... RAGLAN ROAD!!

Raglan, a favorite destination for more years than I can count, is also a favorite of our young adults. Imagine the hurting (2)21 year old’s can fo on the braised beef, they’ve never ordered anything else. But no meal is complete without a Dunbrody’s Chocolate KISS and Ger’s Bread & Butter Pudding! (Quit hogging the custard & bourbon caramel sauce, can be heard) Glad you finally made it!

Last edited:

So good to hear! We've got a dinner ADR for Raglan Road on the first night of our upcoming trip and one in our party with food allergies, so really looking forward to it!

My favorite meal ever on Disney property. And it's the one restaurant that my husband asks to go to every visit. When people ask about Disney Springs restaurants the most common recommendation is "Homecoming". I cringe. Raglan Road blows Homecoming out of the water.

delicious, and dipped in the sweetened reduced Guinness sauce, a strangely addictive concoction!
I love Irish soda bread, but I’m not seeing it listed on the menu. Is it a complimentary bread offered once you’ve been seated?

My favorite meal ever on Disney property. And it's the one restaurant that my husband asks to go to every visit. When people ask about Disney Springs restaurants the most common recommendation is "Homecoming". I cringe. Raglan Road blows Homecoming out of the water.
I’ll keep that in mind as we have ADRs for both. I am looking forward to Homecoming more though. :bounce: So we’ll see how it goes.

We hav never been either but this upcoming trip (in 5 days) We decided to book it! So excited to see how much my girls enjoy it too!

Do you know if you can go to Raglan Road for just drinks and entertainment? What about the patio? What time does entertainment start out there?

We have 410 ADR for Homecoming but I also want to see some Irish dancing so I was thinking of heading over there after. Feasible?

Raglan road was always one of my favorites the night before a race. The great selection of vegetable sides helped keep me from any unwanted digestive issue during the run.

I only wish our experience at Raglan Road last October was as good as everyone else's. DH was so excited to eat there, but after we escaped we swore never to return. It took 45 minutes after our ADR check in for the buzzer to go off. Our seats were in a partial corner booth in the back of the restaurant that the hostess had to move out of the way for us to access, and I was sitting less than six inches from someone in the next table over. Food (which took another 45 minutes) was not good except for the onion rings. We received no refills on our drinks. And the only way I could even partially see the stage show was in a mirror over DH's head. He couldn't see it at all.

It was our first meal together at WDW, since neither of us had been there in nearly 40 years, and it was a thorough disappointment. :(:sad1::sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter