TWO WORDS... RAGLAN ROAD!!

YensidRocks

Mouseketeer
I have visited the Disney World well over 30 times in my lifetime and each and everytime I passed on the opportunity to dine at Raglan Road at Disney Springs until tonight.

I am currently sitting in the restaurant sipping on my cider, listening to live music with a very pleased tummy.

I have many allergies and my dining experience on this trip has been less than par. I went to Ohanas and the chef almost poisened me after discussing my allergies. Yesterday evening at Chefs de France i felt as if the waiter was mocking me as i explained my needs and even gave him a card explaining what i cant have.

Things have come to an abrupt change tonight. The staff here at Raglan Road have gone above and beyond to offer me an incredible dining experience. My meal was phenominal. I had the braised beef with root veggies and a side of cabbage and bacon which was to die for. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that my meal was incredible. I am so thankful and will never forget this meal. I have many allergies and in all honesty, i only feel comfortable with having Disney prepare my meals, so eating out is not something that i do, unless im here.

Bottom line, dont be like me and wait to head to this gem. They dont disappoint!

Glad you enjoyed it. we really enjoy Raglan Road every time we go there, whether for food or just drinks and entertainment.

Their Smokie City is one of my favorite appetizers at Disney.
And their strawberry lime cider is so good.

I'm gluten free and Raglan Road is the only place I've ever had a good gf fried item. Their gf fish and onions rings are delicious and don't taste gf at all. (You gf people know what I mean!) My gluten-eating family tries to steal my onion rings every time I get them.
They do allergy dining well and it's just a really fun restaurant. We love it

Glad to read about how much you liked Raglan Road. We have been dining there since they first opened and always love it.

I had my third visit to Raglan Road this past July and I was not disappointed. The entertainment was great this last time, much more so than my previous visits. I got the salmon in cider sauce (just because I felt like salmon that night) and I really enjoyed it. Everyone enjoyed their meals (we had a party of 5) and we got a variety of items (fish and chips, Shepherd's Pie, Cider Pork Chop, and filet mignon). Our waiter was great and the service was spot on.

How’s the entertainment for the Sunday brunch? I wanted to go for dinner but don’t know if I can squeeze it in but I have an afternoon Sunday brunch reservation and was hoping the entertainment would be just as good as the evening.

Yesterday evening at Chefs de France i felt as if the waiter was mocking me as i explained my needs
Yeah, I had the very same experience with Chefs. I am seriously allergic to any blue cheese. Wish it wasn't so, I did so love me some gorgonzola! But, when I asked about it, knowing that I blow up like a puffer fish, if I even whiff it, the waiter was very dismissive, saying, "You just don't LIKE blue cheese.". Nope, that isn't the truth, I really AM, back and forth.
Anyway, he brought our food, appetizer and entre together, we never saw him again, not for dessert order, not for water refill, nada. He was incredibly rude. And actually, my dining experiences this past March were all less than the stellar food and service we used to get.
But, I digress, RR is excellent!
Glad you had a great experience!

If you are ordering a fried item, gluten free, from Raglan Road, make sure that your batter has green leaves in it.

It is just parsley. But they add it so there is a visible difference.

If it doesn't have it, DON'T eat it.

Trust me.

I'm looking forward to dining here for the first time next week but after doing some research, I think I'll just get an appetizer and a pint of Guinness. I love love love fish and chips, but they only give you one piece now and it just doesn't look all that impressive to me. Maybe some of you can persuade me otherwise or suggest something else on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter