Two night stay before six nights at VGF

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
We have six nights booked at VGF next May and we will have two nights prior to check in. I am hoping to score those two additional nights at the 7-month window with non-home resort points (not enough points to book at 11-months), but if I am not lucky at the 7-month window, there are several choices of where to stay those two nights. I am going to go ahead and book those two nights elsewhere just to have something confirmed. This is for me, DH, DS and his wife, no kids (yet :( )

So among the choices below, what would you book? I am so indecisive and have changed my mind time and time again already. I guess we don't normally book early enough to have this many really great options.

Bay Lake - 2 studios standard view -- would be so easy to get up and head to VGF for our check in to VGF for the last six nights, and we really like it there.

OKW - 2 bedroom dedicated near HH - less points and we really like it there.

BCV - 2 bedroom with 2 queen beds - convenient to EPCOT for Flower & Garden, and we like it here ok enough, but don't love it as much as so many people do. Our son did his College Program here as a lifeguard at SAB.

Any of those choices would be good ones, and only you can make the final choice.
IMHO, I would go to AKL/V, do AK while there, and not make the ride over in a buss during your six day stay.

I would book BCV because I love going to the Flower Show. Flower Power Concerts are traditionally on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. If your stay there would include one of those nights, I definitely would stay at BCV,

Bobbi:flower:

I would book BCV because I love going to the Flower Show. Flower Power Concerts are traditionally on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. If your stay there would include one of those nights, I definitely would stay at BCV,

Bobbi:flower:

It would, our stay would be for Saturday and Sunday nights and then move to VGF on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter