Twins at WDW

I was just made aware of a problem with the double strollers in another thread on this board......

Did anyone have trouble getting your double stroller on the monorail OR on a tram in the parking lot?

Or am I going to have to walk across the parking lot and skip the tram? And is that such a bad thing? Is it do-able?

Thanks,

I have taken side by side and front to back (Graco Duo)doubles to WDW. Side by side can be touchy. We stayed at the Poly that time so I did not use it on the tram. it did not fit on the monarail. It was an umbrella type and I had to fold it. Also in some stores in the parks I could not get through slender walkways. The front to back the previous trip was much better - I switched because the side by side is lightweight and quick to fold and I thought would be easier. With that said I would defintely take my own stroller. Especially is you go to Downtown Disney. The doubles in the park are easy to push but my kids tend to bicker cause they are side by side right next to each other.

Hi- Congratulations on the twins!! They are a joy!!

We took our twin girls on their first Disney trip last year when they were 10 months old. We are going again this October. Just take it easy - We brought our own strollers because the strollers in the parks don't fold down in back. I thought that was important since then they could sleep where ever we were. The Baby Centers are wonderful. I brought bottled water with the formula single paks with me into the park so i could make a bottle whenever I needed it rather than pre-making it and worrying about it needing to be refrigerated. I carried a couple of jars of baby food also but since my girls were 10 months old - they were trying people food and Disney was wonderful about getting me things for them to eat. All the breakfasts have cereal, hot & cold. There is fruit everywhere and bread is always an option!!

Good luck!

BTW - when we went friends of ours went also with us and they have two sets of twins! The boys were 6 and the girls were 4. It was alot of fun!!
:):)

My Twins are 17 years old. YIPPEEE!!!!!! I can finally go to WDW and RELAX.....

Thank you all for the information. It should help when we go in July of 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter