TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's the link to the article. . .

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/...ht-sequel.html

I hope that Taylor Launter stays in the next one, I think he'd make such a good Jacob Black. If he goes, then I don't know what the movie would be like without him in it. :\ It surely wouldn't be the same without him in the New Moon movie. :sad2: This news is making me very sad inside. . .

Enjoy! :goodvibes

How I Would Die Carter Burwell
Full Moon The Black Ghosts
Who Are They? Carter Burwell
Eyes On Fire Blue Foundation
Tremble For My Beloved Collective Soul
Treaty Carter Burwell
I Caught Myself Paramore
Humans Are Predators Too Carter Burwell
Never Think Rob Pattinson
Phascination Phase Carter Burwell
I Dreamt of Edward Carter Burwell
I Know What You Are Carter Burwell
The Most Dangerous Predator Carter Burwell
The Skin of a Killer Carter Burwell
The Lion Fell In Love With the Lamb Carter Burwell
Spotlight (Twilight Mix) Mutemath
Complications Carter Burwell
Dinner With His Family Carter Burwell
La Traviata Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
I Would Be the Meal Carter Burwell
Clair de Lune The APM Orchestra
Bella's Lullaby Carter Burwell
Supermassive Black Hole Muse
Nomads Carter Burwell
Stuck Here Like Mom Carter Burwell
Bella Is Part of the Family Carter Burwell
Tracking Carter Burwell
In Place of Someone You Love Carter Burwell
Showdown In the Ballet Studio Carter Burwell
Let Me Sign Rob Pattinson
Edward At Her Bed Carter Burwell
Go All The Way (Into The Twilight) Perry Farrell
Flighhtless Bird, American Mouth Iron & Wine
15 Step Radiohead
Leave Out All The Rest Linkin Park
Decode Paramore

:thumbsup2 I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I got the soundtrack and score from itunes and created a playlist. I have been online and listening to Twilight all night! :cool1: It's funny how the songs take me back to the movie (I've only seen it twice:rotfl: ).

And here's a banana for everyone. :banana: Sorry it's not blue!
Have a great night!

So what are ya going to be doing to the blanket??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'll never tell!
smileybluebanana.gif
smileybluebanana.gif
smileybluebanana.gif
;) ;) ;)

OK Ladies.... went to see it for the 3rd time today and caught a couple of things.

#1 When Bella first walks into her room, there is a wolf picture framed behind her. (Homage to Jacob perhaps?) :lmao:

#2 Edward does mouth a couple of oddities to Bella in the garage, I caught "I love you" this time.

#3 Caught Victoria at the prom this time... early on..very quick!

#4 They took out the scary preview that they had a month ago... actually quite happy about that!

#5 I still got goosebumps when Edwards walks into the cafeteria.. and I did notice this time that all the kids in the cafeteria are wearing dark colors, and Emmett and Jasper are wearing all white and the girls have on baby blue.

#6 Watched for the curtain to move when she wakes up from the first time dreaming about Edward... saw small movement, hard to tell. WHY oh WHY didnt they shoot her actually SAYING his name outloud in her dreams... it would have been sweet.

#7 The music during the build up to the forest scene is my favorite... I need to buy the score! I have the other one, which I sang along with whenever possible!

#8 It was nice to see Edward again..... but every time I saw Bella this time, I wondered where her bong was. :scared1:

Amy

:thumbsup2 I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I got the soundtrack and score from itunes and created a playlist. I have been online and listening to Twilight all night! :cool1: It's funny how the songs take me back to the movie (I've only seen it twice:rotfl: ).

Have a great night!

I love my Twilight playlist!!! It's so cool to listen and be taken back to the movie! Glad you're enjoying it! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

hey my fanpire girls:hug: Im back...and I can see I have a bit of catching up to do in the reading dept...:rolleyes: I had a good time at DL and omg the changes they made to the lighting of the castle were fabulous it really made me cry...:love: man it was really bad crowded this week..Im telling you this year all bets are off in trying to do any type of crowd comparison from previous years...I really thought this wouldnt be a crowded time but it was...not super duper long lines for rides but the people were everywhere...tons of them...I even had a long wait to get through security from DD:headache: but it was fun...so I will be reading and posting when I can get to it...lots of laundry and getting back to some sort of normalcy round here...

Welcome back!!!:goodvibes

For those of you who are getting the blanket...I would love to see a picture of it!! Pretty please!!! :goodvibes
Here's my newly acquired blanket and messenger bag along with the infamous pillowcase.
smileybluebanana.gif
The blanket is softer than I expected (wish I could say the same for that pillowcase.:laughing: )

IMG_6173.jpg

Here's my newly acquired blanket and messenger bag along with the infamous pillowcase.
smileybluebanana.gif
The blanket is softer than I expected (wish I could say the same for that pillowcase.:laughing: )

IMG_6173.jpg

Oooo, I like all of that!! That messenger bag is super cute!! I haven't seen one of those yet. Thanks so much for the pic!

OK Ladies.... went to see it for the 3rd time today and caught a couple of things.

=#8 It was nice to see Edward again..... but every time I saw Bella this time, I wondered where her bong was. :scared1:

Amy

smileybluebanana.gif

IMG_6173.jpg

awesome! I'm glad you finally got your blanket!

smileybluebanana.gif

Have a great night!

Hi Jara, I'm going to post directions for the blue banana in the next post. Let me know if it works for you!

Here is the link to the infamous blue banana!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc55/TravelMiss/smileybluebanana.gif

All you need to do is one of the following:​

a)cut the above link and paste it into the box prompt of the little mountain with a moon rising above it

b) add these letters
to the back of that link. Then use it in any reply you want to send.

c) right click on any blue banana you see and save it to your computer then upload it into photobucket and voila.

Let me know if that helps!

Oooo, I like all of that!! That messenger bag is super cute!! I haven't seen one of those yet. Thanks so much for the pic!
Thanks! :) The messenger bag is from Borders. I've heard it comes in tan, too. I had this one held for me, sight unseen (it was the only one left). I like it.

awesome! I'm glad you finally got your blanket!

I'm sure you're all tired of me carrying on about it.:rotfl:

Just got this email from twilightthemovie.com....

Dear fans of Twilight, New Moon, Bella, Edward and Jacob,

In the past few days I have been involved in a whirlwind romance with Stephenie Meyers' extraordinary books.

And I am very grateful to have received her permission to protect New Moon in its translation from the page to the screen.

For fans of the books and of the film of Twilight, this may come as an unexpected twist. So I want to write briefly to try to put you at ease, and to give you reason to hope for and expect the best.

For the last decade of my career as a director, I have chosen to make adaptations of complex and involved works of literature. This has always begun with the love of a book and its characters, story, and theme; and it has always involved a respect of and responsiveness to the feelings of other people who loved those books.

When I saw the film of Twilight, I was alternately entranced and left hungry for more. I was also struck by the extraordinary passion for the characters, story and theme that was evident in the people sitting in the seats around me. My job is to live up to that devotion.

Like many of you, I am a fan of Catherine Hardwicke's work. I can't really say much about why she is not doing New Moon because I wasn't involved in those decisions. But I can say that I will devote myself to making the very best and most faithful version of New Moon that can be brought to the screen. To those who doubt that as a male director I can capture Bella's experience, I can only say that emotion is universal and that my work has often involved working with some of the most talented actresses in the world.

For the rest, the proof will have to be in the pudding. But I promise to remain responsive to your hopes and fears.

I thank you for this opportunity and for your faith.

Very best,

Chris Weitz

Hmmm, what do you guys think now??

I just keep thinking "Golden Compass, American Pie, Golden Compass, American Pie" and that's what worries me. Hopefully he'll do a good job, but I won't put much faith into him until I see the final product.

hey my fanpire girls:hug: Im back...and I can see I have a bit of catching up to do in the reading dept...:rolleyes: I had a good time at DL and omg the changes they made to the lighting of the castle were fabulous it really made me cry...:love: man it was really bad crowded this week..Im telling you this year all bets are off in trying to do any type of crowd comparison from previous years...I really thought this wouldnt be a crowded time but it was...not super duper long lines for rides but the people were everywhere...tons of them...I even had a long wait to get through security from DD:headache: but it was fun...so I will be reading and posting when I can get to it...lots of laundry and getting back to some sort of normalcy round here...

Welcome back :goodvibes

Hey ladies! I come to you from my room at the Boardwalk Inn!!! Not even The World can keep me away from Twilight! :rotfl:

Anyways, some news!

Press release from Summit. Note how Taylor is not mentioned...

I want to know what on earth is going on with Taylor :confused3

smileybluebanana.gif

IMG_6173.jpg

The blanket looks nice! That Edward pillowcase reminds me of this pillowcase I got from Hot Topic a few years ago of Brandon Lee from The Crow and they so are not soft. It took quite a few washings to get them slightly softer (and even then they are still pretty stiff, 5 or so years later)

smileybluebanana.gif

IMG_6173.jpg

Did you get the blanket in the store or Hot Topic online?? MUST KNOW!!!:thumbsup2

Hey, I've heard a couple of you mention about amazon.com

Can you pre-order the DVD at this point? My family does a white elephant exchange and I know a pre-ordered DVD would be very exciting to everyone. Along with a couple other goodies. Thanks for any help you can offer me!

#8 It was nice to see Edward again..... but every time I saw Bella this time, I wondered where her bong was. :scared1:

Amy

:lmao:

smileybluebanana.gif

IMG_6173.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice LCT:goodvibes ...I called my local store and they too have sold out but she did say to call her back tomorrow because thats when the next shipment comes in...so you know I will be on the phone all day checking :lmao:

:lmao:

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice LCT:goodvibes ...I called my local store and they too have sold out but she did say to call her back tomorrow because thats when the next shipment comes in...so you know I will be on the phone all day checking :lmao:

Thanks. :goodvibes When you call next time, find out what time their shipments usually arrive. My store had told me they get shipments Mon thru Fri, usually after 2:00 so to call around 5 each day. It's nice if you can pinpoint the time alittle better. Good luck! Keep checking HT online, too. I'm sure they'll be showing up in the very near future. That seems to be the pattern. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I am bummed.

I got the cd and my booklet was the BELLA poster. Why oh why can I not just have Edward?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

Bella, Bella, Bella!!!!! (said to "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!") :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter