TWEEN GIRL Christmas Gift ideas!!!!

Those Jamberry nails look like something both of my DD's would love. Thanks for posting!

My 10 year old asked for one thing last year ..... A horse!! We got her riding lessons she loves them!

This year she asked for a $5000 mermaid tail. Not happening. She has a $100 mermaid tail I made for we bday.

I'm getting her some monthly box subsribtions she love the unboxing videos
Naturebox and one other one
Lego friends set
Science set with valcano building
Baking supplies of her own
Family gift of a night at great wolf lodge
Spa treatment for her and I

I'm trying to really scale back christmas this year. It has gotten out of hand. It's a though age she still wants "toys " but has no interest in them. Even the lego she puts it together but it is more for the display of her lego friends city.

Since I just started posting I can't send a PM and I can't put my email into a message. However, my Jams website is my10prettynails.jamberrynails.net and you can get in touch with me from there!

100AcreWood said:
I'm interested too. What are the shipping costs?

Shipping costs vary depending on the total cost of your order and orders over $150 recieve free shipping, so sometimes people partner up with local friends and do a bulk order to get the free shipping. I'm all for finding ways to get things free. Ha! :)

2littleprincesses said:
SEnd me a pm too. I would love to see the disney designs.

You will have to go to my webpage my10prettynails.jamberrynails.net and contact me from there since I can't PM yet and can't include me email address. I have a few designs I can send you to check out! :)

Great ideas! My DD 10 is getting and I-Phone 5C, we can get it free from Verizon by adding her to our plan, but it will be her main gift, of course we will have to start paying her data plan, but we are dropping the home phone, so really only adds about 10-15 per month. She LOVES Vera Bradley, and I got a great deal on a weekender style bag, also have a mini cosmetic and curling iron cover. Got a mini flat iron on clearance she can use with that. Picked up Anna and Elsa ornaments from Disney Store. Will pick up a couple DVDs, and maybe an outfit from Justice. She is also getting Uggs from all the grandparents, so it's all coming together and I have only spent about $100 so far!

You just reminded me that DD (10) asked for a shower radio :)

The only other things I got her so far is a docking station for her iPod, some Minecraft figures and stuffed cow.

She loves the bath bombs from Lush, so I'll probably pick up a few of those...

My 11 year old will be getting clothes, James Avery necklace with soccer ball charm, a couple of board games, pj's, Bath & Bodyworks, a few things for soccer and probably a bluetooth speaker for the bathroom. The girl loves to listen to music while she is in the shower. I love these posts. I get some great ideas from here.

You just reminded me that DD (10) asked for a shower radio :) The only other things I got her so far is a docking station for her iPod, some Minecraft figures and stuffed cow. She loves the bath bombs from Lush, so I'll probably pick up a few of those...

Shower radio or bluetooth speaker? I'm getting the latter for my 11 year old.

Anyone ever done boodlebox.com or candyclub.com? These are monthly subscription boxes of fun little things for girls and then candy. I think my DD would really like getting something from either of these each month, but would love to hear some feedback.

This must be the year of cutting back... DD turns 11 7 days before Christmas. She has so far only stated wait for it...that she wants a bow and arrow. Archery interest started with Brave and then the Hunger Games (Halloween costume is Katniss). Priced it out and a decent bow with arrows and good target is $200. I picked up all the Harry Potter Movies before Easter for $4 each.

She hinted at a Vera Bradley bag while we were in WDW this summer. Picked one up when Disney online had a sale a couple of weeks ago. Just have a couple of things to pick up for stocking stuffer and we are all set.

For her Birthday we are doing an sleepover with one friend and hitting Dave and Busters and maybe the movies. Her gift from her dad and I think year will be a Chocolate Pedicure. She has been waiting a year since she saw it in the recipe book at the local salon.

This must be the year of cutting back... DD turns 11 7 days before Christmas. She has so far only stated wait for it...that she wants a bow and arrow. Archery interest started with Brave and then the Hunger Games (Halloween costume is Katniss). Priced it out and a decent bow with arrows and good target is $200. I picked up all the Harry Potter Movies before Easter for $4 each. She hinted at a Vera Bradley bag while we were in WDW this summer. Picked one up when Disney online had a sale a couple of weeks ago. Just have a couple of things to pick up for stocking stuffer and we are all set. For her Birthday we are doing an sleepover with one friend and hitting Dave and Busters and maybe the movies. Her gift from her dad and I think year will be a Chocolate Pedicure. She has been waiting a year since she saw it in the recipe book at the local salon.

Ok I give up I've got to ask What's a chocolate pedicure?

Can some one tell me more about Julep? My 11yo is obsessed with nail polish... Wondering if this would be a good idea for Xmas?

Can some one tell me more about Julep? My 11yo is obsessed with nail polish... Wondering if this would be a good idea for Xmas?

I had Julep for a few months. I thought the quality was good and I, personally, liked that it was made in the USA. The negative is that it got really overwhelming. Between my daughter and I, we could never use that much polish. If you want to try it you can usually find a code to get your first month for just the cost of shipping and you can cancel any time.

Does anyone have Disney infinity for Wii U? Is it good? My girls mentioned it...
We have it and my girls(7 & 10) LOVE it. They play it frequently and I can hear them LAUGHING all the time....I was worried at first that they would have to create their own play sets and it would be too complicated but that is not the case. The can create(design) their own play sets if they want but they just download ones that others have made. It's truly an amazing game and it changes all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter