Tutta Italia or Via Napoli?

We also have Pete's New Haven pizza here, which uses the same approach.
Not even close. When "Pete's" starts using a 90 year old coal fired oven, we can talk. Petes put New Haven in its name but that is where it stops. Hop on a train from D.C. to New Haven and try the real thing. Pete's ain't Pepe's.

I disagree with the folks who say to go to via for pizza, and tutto for pasta. Via Napoli has amazing pizza AND PASTA. It truly is delicious. Ive had the candele and the "fettucini alfredo" (they call it something else) and its amazing! Candele is my fave though. And yes, the pizza is delicious.

Via Napoli hands down! :teeth:

Thumbs down for Via Napoli from here.
It was maybe the worst food we have eaten on Disney property.

We ordered baked pasta, it had been sitting so long the pasta had completely dried out. Nothing like biting into a noodle, only for it to crunch.

Never again......

Not impressed with the pizza or the ambience at VN. We've enjoyed meals at TI but it has been some years since we've eaten there. We liked it best when it was Alfredo's and had the signature fettucine dish.

We enjoy the pizza at Via Napoli - it's typical wood-oven pizza. What we REALLY like is Tutto Gusto Wine cellar. In the evening, you can get Tutto Italia's menu along with their regular small plates menu. No one makes a better espresso martini on property than Tutto Gusto!

We enjoy the pizza at Via Napoli - it's typical wood-oven pizza. What we REALLY like is Tutto Gusto Wine cellar. In the evening, you can get Tutto Italia's menu along with their regular small plates menu. No one makes a better espresso martini on property than Tutto Gusto!
I didn't realize you could order from Tutto Italia's Menu at Tutto Gusto? is it the full menu? thanks

I disagree with the folks who say to go to via for pizza, and tutto for pasta. Via Napoli has amazing pizza AND PASTA. It truly is delicious. Ive had the candele and the "fettucini alfredo" (they call it something else) and its amazing! Candele is my fave though. And yes, the pizza is delicious.

Via Napoli hands down! :teeth:

I agree!

I had the best eggplant parmesan there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter