Tusker House vs. Flame Tree BBQ

We have not tried Flame Tree yet, but really enjoyed Tusker House during our last trip. We found the chicken, fish, and green beans SUPERB!!!!

Having tried neither in the past, we will have to try both on our upcoming trip next month! ::MickeyMo

We like Tusker House for breakfast but Flame Tree is awesome for lunch. We always go to Flame Tree on our AK day! I love the rib and chicken combo and the seating.

We ate at Tusker House last year, I had the salmon, rice and veggie plate, it was SOOOOOO good!::yes:: There was some outdoor seating but it was full out there so we ate inside...which was fine. I would recommend going there if you like salmon!

I can't remember if we ate at Flame Tree, but we did see the seating for it and it IS beautiful! You overlook the Discovery River, very nice!!

Foodwise, Flame Tree is better. However, when the temperature hovers around 95 degree, A/C wins over food everytime.

(Flame Tree only has outdoor seating; Pizzafari and Tusker House have indoor seating.)

For those of you who are "regulars" at Tusker House and like the rotisserie chicken, I have a question. I am deathly allergic to peanuts and I had heard that the rotisserie chicken was coated with crushed peanuts or a peanut breading. Is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter