Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

Wow page 3 already! You know I will be here since we got the wonderful gift in finally meeting you and mark!

Reporting for duty Miss Kathy!:coffee:

Love the intro pictures!

I am determined this time around to follow along. I don't bother subscribing to threads anymore, the DIS keeps unsubscribing me for some reason. But I swear I'm here. And remember our deal...if I miss a post on your TR, you can say something mean about Timmy or Marv. Or both if you're so inclined.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading!:cheer2:

HUH? When was this approved by the committee? :confused3

Page 3? Maybe... But I am here! THanks for the invite! Looking forward to hearing all about this trip!

D~

Made it. Will subscribe. We leave in about 2 weeks so I know I'll be sooooo far behind when we get back it will seem like I'm reading a novel to catch up!!!

I'm here!!! Sorry we missed you, we ended up at the darkside :hug:

Think I've read all your TRs but never bothered to jump in and comment. Thought I'd jump in at the start of this one and say hi! :wave2:

Yay! Love!! Great introduction, off to read more. Happy Friday! Please feel free to write as much as possible as I am on vacation until the 16th and your TR's are some of my favorites. Hope you're staying warm!!

Sure one more report to get behind on. I mean I'm starting at what page 4. Oh well just means I don't have to wait for updates.:rotfl: Thanks for the invite!! Can't wait to read your report!!

Okay, so I'm not page 1, 2, 3 or maybe not even 4, BUT I'm also not page 20 like I was on your last TR. So... progress not perfection....right?

Ok, I know I said I needed to finish unpacking and getting things in order from the trip, but if I don't join in soon it will be page 50 and I will be lost forever! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter