Tuesday's Show 2/25/08

Yay! Now I have to make sure I do all my math & cutting on my window blind project today so I can listen and assemble & stitch tomorrow! I wonder if DH would notice if I put a hidden Mickey in there?

I was close to calling out of work tomorrow. How could I get through the Tuesday work day without the podcast!!??:rotfl:

Thanks Team!

I feel better that I am not the only one feeling relief. I have to drive into the city and back tomorrow. I am so excited that I will have the new show to listen to in the car! Yeah!

I didn't know how I was going to face one of my 4 weekly customer conference calls in the morning if I didn't have the Podcast to look forward to after the call.

Kim

Great stuff - It is funny though. I forgot about the time difference and was thinking you were a bit late in the day starting as it is early evening here :rotfl2:

I forgot about the time difference when I stopped playing VMK. I go by the rule of, if it's on iTunes, download it, if not, it will appear at some point.
Plenty things for me to do to distract myself anyway, especially Xbox Live (Second Heaven:goodvibes , second only to the show)

Kevin, you are so mean to play with our emotions like that! Did you start this thread in retaliation for the suggestion you do a breakfast review? :)

Yay! Now I have to make sure I do all my math & cutting on my window blind project today so I can listen and assemble & stitch tomorrow! I wonder if DH would notice if I put a hidden Mickey in there?

You HAVE to do this!!! lol Great idea!

So let me get this straight... Kevin comes on and posts the bad news... Then Pete swoops in like the hero and saves the day? Well played!

I am finally caught up, I am usually 1 week behind... now lets see how long I can STAY on task! :idea: Can someone tell my customers not to call this week so I can listen with everyone else!

wow you scared me then! How was i gonna get through a 2 hour history lecture without Dis to look forward to?

You know, yesterday at work I finally got myself caught up on my DIS podcasts just before lunch. Then I took off my headphones and thought "OK, now what??" :confused3 Then I realized that it was almost Tuesday!! :love:

it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday, it' Tuesday. . . . .yaayyayayyayyayay!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter