Tuesday's Show 2/25/08

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Due to some unforseen circumstances, we will be recording this week's show tomorrow, which means it will not be available until Wednesday 2/26.

And the email show will be ready Thursday.

Sorry for the inconvenience folks.

Kevin

Thanks for letting us know, Kevin!

I hope it wasn't because everyone was too sick to record.

OHG :scared1:

Now i have to suffer one more day.......
What can i do to survive this....:scratchin

I know, i know, i'm gonna lay in bed for the whole day and just pretend i'm sleeping (and when that doesn't work anymore then i just start talking to my 35 other personalitys) so tuesday is going really fast and then when i wake up and go out of my (stinking, after a whole day in bed) bed and then run to my compu and download the show.

Yeah that's what i'm gonna do, so don't expect posts from me tomorrow.....

** Did i warned you before that i'm really really nuts?!? I'm supposed to be hospilatized but i escaped there.....

OHG :scared1:

Now i have to suffer one more day.......
What can i do to survive this....:scratchin

I know, i know, i'm gonna lay in bed for the whole day and just pretend i'm sleeping (and when that doesn't work anymore then i just start talking to my 35 other personalitys) so tuesday is going really fast and then when i wake up and go out of my (stinking, after a whole day in bed) bed and then run to my compu and download the show.

Yeah that's what i'm gonna do, so don't expect posts from me tomorrow.....

** Did i warned you before that i'm really really nuts?!? I'm supposed to be hospilatized but i escaped there.....

LOL!:rotfl2: Woman after my own heart...

Hope everyone is feeling better...time to practice my patience....or at least start work on my new window blinds...(at least the old ones broke in the down position!)

Thanks for letting us know - hope everyone has recovered from their flu :flower3:

False alarm.

Turns out we will be recording the show today - so we'll be on schedule. Sorry for the confusion :)

Pete

False alarm.

Turns out we will be recording the show today - so we'll be on schedule. Sorry for the confusion :)

Pete

Great stuff - It is funny though. I forgot about the time difference and was thinking you were a bit late in the day starting as it is early evening here :rotfl2:

False alarm.
Pete

:tigger:Yippee! Thank you!
:faint: whew, I was going to relisten to the archives.
If it's Tuesday .... it must be the DIS Unplugged fix:hyper:

YAY!

But pssstt..Kevin, Today is the 25 and tomorrow is the 26th ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter