Tuesday Show Returns October 3

Many of us have made statements, and more will come
Yes, some people have made statements and certain of those statements hit the bullseye. One statement in particular missed the mark by a country mile. And others have said that they need more time to process things. So I guess it is the "more to come" that remains to be seen. While I agree that the first new show is not the place to conduct an hour-long eulogy and cringe-fest, but a "we've put this all behind us and shant speak of it again" approach won't fly as it pertains to certain high-level people at Dreams and The DIS. They can't just hope that time will pass, memories will fade and the toxic work environment that they either fostered or ignored will be forgotten. I don't think anyone has an issue with you, Corey. But you have been Secretariat in all of this and certain others have been forty lengths behind. At some point the pack has to catch up.

I'm going to try my best to be diplomatic without offending or attacking anyone. I do understand everyone's point of view and expectations. Believe me, we've had a ton of conversations regarding this. Our personal emotional responses, in addition to addressing the situation and feelings of others, would require at least 30 minutes each. Do we really want our first show to reflect on a past like that? Again, when the time is right, we'll talk. This show will not be about our past. I'm sorry to disappoint, but you will not get a show about past situations. Call it what you will.

I'm going to try my best to be diplomatic without offending or attacking anyone. I do understand everyone's point of view and expectations. Believe me, we've had a ton of conversations regarding this. Our personal emotional responses, in addition to addressing the situation and feelings of others, would require at least 30 minutes each. Do we really want our first show to reflect on a past like that? Again, when the time is right, we'll talk. This show will not be about our past. I'm sorry to disappoint, but you will not get a show about past situations. Call it what you will.
Completely understand this and agree it would be a bad 1st rebrand show to do this. My only concern, and I know a lot of others as well is if Pete Werner is still profiting in any way from DUT, the Dis, Patreon, or any other affiliated revenue stream.

The silence on this question is what gives me the most pause about giving my support and money to DUT, Patreon, etc. Maybe it can’t be answered because of legal advise (not sure why, but ya never know) but then someone from the company should say that. Just ignoring the question is not a good look. Do you know if anyone has plans to address these concerns soon?

Last edited:
Completely understand this and agree it would be a bad 1st rebrand show to do this. My only concern, and I know a lot of others as well is if Pete Werner is still profiting in any way from DUT, the Dis, Patreon, or any other affiliated revenue stream.

The silence on this question is what gives me the most pause about giving my support and money to DUT, Patreon, etc. Maybe it can’t be answered because of legal advise (not sure why, but ya never know) but then someone from the company should say that. Just ignoring the question is not a good look. Do you know if anyone has plans to address these concerns soon?
Supporting Patreon, YouTube or any of our other sites directly results in a split between employees and Dreams Unlimited Travel. He is no longer an employee and he's currently in the process of divesting his shares as an owner.

Will be tuning in (for the first time in a long time). Best of luck with this relaunch!

Looking forward to today's show! The team has a lot of talent, camaraderie and perspective. Cheers to the future! :smickey:

Really like the new name - connects to the travel side and refreshes the brand.

I don't sub to Patreon at the moment, but would be great if you promote what is happening there content wise these days, so we can consider joining,

Sounds like a studio is not imminent - I wonder if it's feasible to have most of the crew together physically (anywhere) and others like Kevin and John virtually if easier for them logistically.

I'm sure something will be said about us moving forward and changes taking place, but we are not beginning our first show with a recap of a drama-filled past. Many of us have made statements, and more will come, possibly including a stand-alone video that we'll eventually direct people to when we are legally able to do so. However, I can almost guarantee that this first show will not focus on that. A few months or years down the road, we'll gain new followers, and some might want to start listening from the beginning. In such cases, we need to look toward the future.
Given that this show has historically primarily Been about current Disney news, offers, issues - I would like to understand more the comment about framing things around a, quite honestly very unlikely, event that people months or years in the future will want to start listening from the beginning.

I do think it would be good to have a full discussion on this when legally able to do so, but there's still work to be done now as best as possible (and likely through legal advice) to re-establish trust.

Per the Amended Annual Report filed by DUT on October 5, Peter Werner no longer holds any corporate title, either as a director or CEO. So, there's that...

Per the Amended Annual Report filed by DUT on October 5, Peter Werner no longer holds any corporate title, either as a director or CEO. So, there's that...
Title and receiving any financial benefit aren't the same thing. People want to make sure their views and money aren't further i benefiting him. It's a reasonable request. May not be possible to answer right now, but acknowledgement that it will be shared when able would go a long way.

I would say apologies are not necessarily needed - but at the same time, a defiant tone towards those who are looking for them is probably unwise. However, the whole "situation" does need to be addressed at the opening...and not just glossed over for only 30 seconds. In order to move forward (in almost any scenario - not just this one), you need to properly acknowledge and address the past. Only then, can you truly put it behind you.
I've been a listener since they started in 2006 and had been a customer since soon after that and I totally agree with you.

Title and receiving any financial benefit aren't the same thing. People want to make sure their views and money aren't further i benefiting him. It's a reasonable request. May not be possible to answer right now, but acknowledgement that it will be shared when able would go a long way.
I understand that, and I don't disagree. The point is that Werner is no longer an officer or director of the corporation, which is at least a first step. Of course, it all depends on the organizational structure and organizing agreement of the corporation, and who the shareholders of that corporation are. Obviously, an officer can be removed by the directors of a corporation, while still maintaining their ownership stake. But, this is isn't a front-facing change (you'd only know if you went digging through the records), so I'm guessing it wasn't done simply as corporate theater, so we'll definitely need to see what other steps are done (and what is presented publicly).

Last edited:
Just watched the show: good job, guys!
Keep your focus on Disney world. The parks, the resorts. Dining, shows. attractions, special events and etc. Give us your honest take on things, tell us what you think we will enjoy, what to avoid and why.

That's what really allows your knowledge and experience to shine! I get it that you have a life outside of Disney. And opinions about things outside the Resorts. We all do. And there should be forums for discussing those things, too.

But can we please have a place just for Disney Resorts and Entertainment, where the outside world doesn't exist? Because I can literally spend all day reading and watching news about serious, non-Disney stuff, and I don't really need another place for that. What I need is a place to relax and daydream about being in the Resorts for an hour with my "virtual friends" at the Dis!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter