Tuesday Show Returns October 3

Ooooh! Something to keep me occupied while in the queue for my Moana preview. I’m looking forward to it.

Can't wait!! I know you all have amazing ideas, and I look forward to seeing the bigger and brighter future this show is going to have!!

me 30 seconds ago: Still no Tuesday show this week? I should go to disboards and see if it is ever coming back......

and there it is! lol

Decloaking for a second to guess that they are rebranding to 'Off the Rails'. It kind of works since you can get off the Monorail to enter parks and the double or triple meaning is there as well...

Recloaking so you won't see me if I'm wrong.

Thank you for the update I'll look forward to be watching it on 3rd October and every Tuesday's thank you for the update

I hope there are a lot of apologies.

Who are you expecting an apology from?

I would say apologies are not necessarily needed - but at the same time, a defiant tone towards those who are looking for them is probably unwise. However, the whole "situation" does need to be addressed at the opening...and not just glossed over for only 30 seconds. In order to move forward (in almost any scenario - not just this one), you need to properly acknowledge and address the past. Only then, can you truly put it behind you.

I'm sure something will be said about us moving forward and changes taking place, but we are not beginning our first show with a recap of a drama-filled past. Many of us have made statements, and more will come, possibly including a stand-alone video that we'll eventually direct people to when we are legally able to do so. However, I can almost guarantee that this first show will not focus on that. A few months or years down the road, we'll gain new followers, and some might want to start listening from the beginning. In such cases, we need to look toward the future.

I'm sure something will be said about us moving forward and changes taking place, but we are not beginning our first show with a recap of a drama-filled past. Many of us have made statements, and more will come, possibly including a stand-alone video that we'll eventually direct people to when we are legally able to do so. However, I can almost guarantee that this first show will not focus on that. A few months or years down the road, we'll gain new followers, and some might want to start listening from the beginning. In such cases, we need to look toward the future.
It’s just surprising as a long time viewer and client of dreams that the podcast that we have come to enjoy and watch give opinions on tough/sensitive topics over the years are not going to give a full explanation of what has been happening over the last couple of months. Tough/sensitive topics were never really something I saw the hosts/panelists run from and in fact they were encouraged and supported for giving out their opinions knowing that it would ruffle some feathers. And now when the news is about the host/owner of the company involved we see lots of tip toeing around the subject. Kinda of disappointing. (And yes I understand there are legal issues to sort out)

It’s just surprising as a long time viewer and client of dreams that the podcast that we have come to enjoy and watch give opinions on tough/sensitive topics over the years are not going to give a full explanation of what has been happening over the last couple of months. Tough/sensitive topics were never really something I saw the hosts/panelists run from and in fact they were encouraged and supported for giving out their opinions knowing that it would ruffle some feathers. And now when the news is about the host/owner of the company involved we see lots of tip toeing around the subject. Kinda of disappointing. (And yes I understand there are legal issues to sort out)
I see your point it is sort of the elephant in the room and some acknowledgement would indeed mark a clear "that was then, this is now. On the other hand there are some pretty significant legal issues related to the business's future and this IS ultimately a business. I am sure there has been a good deal of legal advisement concerning what should/shouldn't , can/can't be said and I would make a guess that when it comes to the said elephant they have been advised to say little to nothing aside from what has already been stated. I know many feel that the Dis crew/ management/ owners "owe" listeners and clients a detailed explanation of who knew what, when and where but really the only people they owe those explanations to are the people who were victimized by PW and in a way it is likely all of them were in one way or another. We as listeners and clients were not. Disillusioned by the face of the company perhaps but we were not the victims and it is not our business or livelihood on the line. A simple acknowledgement is all that is necessary and in effect by the individual statements, that has already been done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter