TS large portions

Except by the owners/management say it's not, i.e. Via Napoli pizza.

It's an issue when only one party has ever been allowed to share an individual pizza using one DDP credit while nobody else ever has been able to do so.
No body else? Are you sure about that? It’s pretty common on another forum. And VN is exactly where we share.
Regardless if you agree or not. That’s fine. Don’t share if you don’t want to. There is no food police. Well here there apparently is. Lol. But not at WDW. We will continue to do what we do. Ymmv

Last edited:
My buffalo chicken salad at Sci-Fi was HUGE and delicious. It could have easily feed another person or two lol. What other TS restaurants have large portions you can share? I want to save some money this vacation and throw away less food . Thx

The conversation is becoming one-note in regards to your question - lol. It boils down to, when paying OOP, you'll be able to share most entrees because of their size. I like to share a couple of appetizers, small plates, or sides because of the variety. The exception would be buffets with anyone 3 and up.

If using a DP, most QS/TS/Signatures have no problem allowing sharing credits. Again, buffets will deduct a credit from anyone 3 and up as regular practice. You may encounter resistance because non-Disney eateries have been known to require a credit from each eligible person in the party. You may be allowed to share but the credit deduction can be per person. Checking the policy with your server when ordering can prevent any misunderstanding.

Have a great time!

The conversation is becoming one-note in regards to your question - lol. It boils down to, when paying OOP, you'll be able to share most entrees because of their size. I like to share a couple of appetizers, small plates, or sides because of the variety. The exception would be buffets with anyone 3 and up.

If using a DP, most QS/TS/Signatures have no problem allowing sharing credits. Again, buffets will deduct a credit from anyone 3 and up as regular practice. You may encounter resistance because non-Disney eateries have been known to require a credit from each eligible person in the party. You may be allowed to share but the credit deduction can be per person. Checking the policy with your server when ordering can prevent any misunderstanding.

Have a great time!
Sorry I should have been more specific. We are paying out of pocket.

We share quite often. We find most restaurants in WDW and outside have pretty big portions. If we are still hungry we order a dessert to split.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter