• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Troll's Trip Report

enjoyed your trip report, thank you

Mr. Troll doesn't know it yet, but after Colorado camping trip, the U.P. is next. Upper Michigan in the summer is one of the most beautiful places.

Now I have been in the winter and I will pass on that ever again! But the summers are like being in another country for us Floridians!

Mr. Troll doesn't know it yet, but after Colorado camping trip, the U.P. is next. Upper Michigan in the summer is one of the most beautiful places.

Now I have been in the winter and I will pass on that ever again! But the summers are like being in another country for us Floridians!

so you like the yoopers eh ?

Well Mrs Troll when you drive up through Michigan stop in Battle Creek and I will buy you you and Mr Troll and sandwich and a drink !!!
And I would have to agree the U.P. is amazing !!!
To me in the summer it reminds me of parts of Florida just with more elevation .
itch

I have to agree :cool1: Summer in the the U.P. is beautiful!!! And there is so much to see. We have used the Tahquamenon Falls State Park as home base and explored the eastern side of the U.P.

I have read your entire report and enjoyed it immensly. The Pop stories are the greatest and I love that you "call it like you see it" even when you know it's going to have repercussions. Your unique perspective on the fort made me even more excited about my next visit, photography was amazing (I like to dabble) and Ms. Troll and Zoe are adorable. Kudos Mr. Troll, don't change a thing about your yourself or your reporting skills, I look forward to reading more of your adventures! :thumbsup2

I remember taking our 4 children, ages 5, 7, 9 and 11 to River Country and Discovery Island on our first trip to Disney in the 70's and we LOVED it. This was really unusual for me to enjoy something like Discovery Island but I found myself loving it. I held the birds and enjoyed seeing animals and birds I had never seen before. River country was fun for the children too.

Today they are all adults with children of their own and their children will never see Discovery Island as they did. Nor will our adopted special needs children and I think two of ours would love the brightly colored birds.

But we are enjoying Ft. Wilderness on our annual 3 week Christmas vacation.
We came in June this year too. We are already working on our Christmas trip next year but reservations are hard to get even now. I have 3 people working on it. We have made about 25 or more trips since 1994. This is my favorite place to visit. And our campsite is really covered with blow ups.
Front, back, sides, etc.

We love the blow ups and all the lights. And apparently many others do too as they stop by to tell us how much they enjoy them.

Come by sometime.

I know my husband responded to your great report but I wanted to add
a little too.

He signs in as Retired and Happy....
I sign in as Retired and Tired.......

You can'tmiss us.....we are usually pushing 3 wheel chairs. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter