Travel agent dropped the ball. Early dinner seating?

I am waitlisted for main seating for Dec. I called DCL myself. My online dining preferences doesn't say waitlist.

I am waitlisted for main seating for Dec. I called DCL myself. My online dining preferences doesn't say waitlist.
It doesn't show on your reservation online whether you are waitlisted or not.

It only shows what you are currently assigned to. If the waitlist comes through, it will change from "Second seating" to "Main seating".

It doesn't show on your reservation online whether you are waitlisted or not.

It only shows what you are currently assigned to. If the waitlist comes through, it will change from "Second seating" to "Main seating".
correct, another poster suggested it would say wait list.

correct, another poster suggested it would say wait list.
Ah...OK. When responding to specific posts, it's a good idea to quote the one you're responding to. Sometimes there can be many posts between what one person says and someone else's response (make it confusing as to what's being said).

Well, that is interesting, I can not see that I am waitlisted anywhere on my page. It lists my dining preference as Second Seating, with a hyperlink to Change Dining. When I click the hyperlink, Main Seating is grayed out, since it is not available. But I'm not seeing waitlisted anywhere? Maybe I do need to call DCL directly. :confused3

It does not show whether you are waitlisted or not under dining preferences. It just shows Main or Second seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter