Transportation Options from Disney to Universal/IOA

Thanks for the advice, would using the uber service work out cheaper than hiring a car ?

Some private cars are $40 to 50 a trip

Uber is less than that unless there is a surge period in price during your hours

Uber app is needed for using their service
You do not have a set time in advance with uber
You contact them by texting / uber app when you need a ride
You are notified when one will arrive
It usually is prompt by what I have read

I have not read of any problems using uber

Car service is prearranged with set times in advance
There can be leeway if you need to adjust pick up times

Thanks for the information, we'll be sure to look into uber before we decide indefinitely

Ridesharerob is a poster and drives for uber

Check out the thread where you can get more detailed info from him

Many ask questions and he answers best he can
Those that use uber are extremely helpful in helping others using uber

I read so many good things about Tony Hinds on the boards. So I emailed him for a quote. He emailed me back the same day. The quote is for 3 of us, go to USO HRH from a WDW Resort and back to another WDW Resort. We are staying at HRH for 3 nights. The quote was $100.
For all of you that have used Tony before, is he the only driver or does he have many drivers? And from what I have read he sounds really reliable.
I'm in-between the private car svc and Uber.

Tony has other drivers and there are times they fill in if he already has a family booked for the time you need transportation

His drivers are excellent
I have used a few of them for one of my 3 leg bookings

Tony does try to do at least one of your scheduled rides

I emailed him for a quote. He emailed me back the same day. The quote is for 3 of us, go to USO HRH from a WDW Resort and back to another WDW Resort. We are staying at HRH for 3 nights. The quote was $100.
For all of you that have used Tony before, is he the only driver or does he have many drivers? And from what I have read he sounds really reliable.
I'm in-between the private car svc and Uber.

Thanks for the information! How do I contact him? What is his company name etc?

Thanks

James.

I got his email from this board (page 33or34)
aobh607@ gmail.com
I also looked him up on-line. I just did a search for Tony Hinds transportation. There is a picture of him on the site too.

I believe I will email him back to make reservations. I just need to figure correct times.

Tony will need airline and flight number as he tracks the flights of his fares

If a plane is delayed or arrives early, he wil be aware of the eta you are on

Morning,

Ok i am staying at cabana bay in sept 2017.

Now only 3 of us not using a car

Taxi to WDW will cost ? per person?

Mears ride to WDW cost? per person?

i wont be renting a car so trying to keep cost low

I can only guess at the prices for the modes of transportation you listed

One year from now it is unknown if current prices will stay the same

You also have the options if using uber,
Luff or private car service

You can the current prices in their current web sites

So we a taxi to Disney from universal be 1 price say $38 or is it $38 per person

?

Last edited:
Is Tony's number the same as what's listed on his site? We travel next week and wanted a number as well as email. :-)

Hi, I am new to the Universal Board. Our last trip to WDW was in '07 so I am really starting over! I've read a lot of good reports about Tony Hines. We need transportation from the Orlando Airport to the Holiday Inn Orange Lake Resort. Does he go to other hotels besides Universal?

Tony Hinds goes anywhere and everywhere in Florida

He does ports for cruises also

He also does pick ups at Sandord airport

My family is just back from our Disney/Universal Studio's vacation. We used Tony Hinds. We highly recommend using his service. We were impressed. Everything I have read on the boards about him was true. One of his drivers picked us up at Saratoga Springs 10 minutes early and Tony picked us up at Hard Rock Hotel returning us to Beach Club Resort back at Disney 2 days later and again he was 10 minutes early. We paid $100 plus tips. He goes anywhere and yes he does cruise transportation. He will also stop at the Publix for grocery shopping if you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter