Transpacific cruises now open to book

I just looked and there is some availability. Just book anything. Once booked go in and modify your stateroom. Disney seems to have different inventory for those that already booked.

I was with you @Grandmatoone I was online at 7:55am and Veranda and Conceirge was already sold out. I called for my placeholder and was on hold and watched Oceanview and Inside get sold out also by 8:30am. I hopped off the phone and had to get to work. I kept trying online and Veranda opened and I was able to book.
Disney doesn't want us all calling yet they changed their placeholder process and you have to call to use it. I really wish they'd hire the onboard team back. It was so much easier to do! I'm just keeping the placeholder now for something else. I'm afraid to touch this SYD-HNL cruise!

Does anyone know if the prices jumped since opening? Disney originally indicated that a navigator verandah was going to be about $7800. I ended up paying around $9400 for that category. Maybe after Disney saw the incredible demand for the Australian cruises they raised prices on these itineraries right from the beginning?

Does anyone know if the prices jumped since opening? Disney originally indicated that a navigator verandah was going to be about $7800. I ended up paying around $9400 for that category. Maybe after Disney saw the incredible demand for the Australian cruises they raised prices on these itineraries right from the beginning?
Cruise fares typically increase after X% of staterooms in a category get booked. On highly popular cruises, yes it can happen that multiple step increases occur in a single day.

I just looked and there is some availability. Just book anything. Once booked go in and modify your stateroom. Disney seems to have different inventory for those that already booked.
Thank you so much for this!
I kept trying from my original browser (Safari) and it showed all gone.
I switched browsers (to Chrome) and there were a few rooms available (3 in midship) - Weird.
So I snagged a SR... Gosh this is why I love Disboards so much.
It's so far away and we might not even be here (thanks Putin) but heck, I'm excited to visit my favorite country in the world and sail from there. Australia!!!

I booked Hawaii to Vancouver. People were booking online before the phones opened up so decided to book the last secret verandah before I called to apply my place holder. The other three disappeared within a few minutes. There was a few tense moments as she released it and had to recapture it, but she was successful. The traffic on the website was frantic.

There’s still availability in all categories on both cruises now. They must be doing slow releases. The prices were really good for Disney. About the same price as a week long Fantasy during school breaks.

Requesting that people on this thread be specific about which cruises are selling out-- since some are talking about the Hawaii to Vancouver (and vice versa) cruises, and some are talking about Hawaii to Australia (and vice versa).
We are hoping to book Hawaii to Australia, but have to wait until tomorrow. :(

What are the current rates for 4A and 5A rooms (2 adults) on the Sydney->Honolulu cruise?

We were on hold about an hour , finally got an agent who was wonderful but took a long time, very limited rooms left.

Sydney to HNL, currently Veranda GTY 7A for 2 ppl $10,236, Veranda GTY 5C for 2 ppl $11,132 and Veranda 5A GTY for 2 ppl $11,944

Don’t give up! Quite a few rooms still available. Concierge and veranda most limited at this time.

Attachments

• 28A622E4-43FE-4A67-9A9C-2B4295367A01.png
    28A622E4-43FE-4A67-9A9C-2B4295367A01.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 50B4939A-F3D2-48F7-9132-F3DFD208991F.png
    50B4939A-F3D2-48F7-9132-F3DFD208991F.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter