• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trail's End or Liberty Tree Tavern

From many, many years of eating there. . .

<on a related note, sort of>

I was actually thinking about the Trails End night before last I believe, and began searching the internet for any mention of the Trails End when there used to be live music there in the evenings. This was a long time ago (84'), but the guy played a banjo and I believe his name was Chris. Hard to believe I couldn't find anything about that. Good times -in galaxy now far, far, away it seems.

My vote would be Trail’s End. We gave LTT a second chance back in December and it was a mistake.

From many, many years of eating there (breakfast & dinner), yes, it's way worth a destination, plus the beautiful relaxing location. No one restaurant is for everyone.

Of all the WDW restaurants we have been to over the years (and it’s been many), Trails End is the one restaurant my husband has explicitly asked to go back to....

(Although he really loved Tiffan’s on our last trip so that may change)

Trails End is my least favorite by far. The area is nice. I booked this mostly for the experience/theme and seeing a little of Ft Wilderness. I oved that part..and the nice ferry ride over was great to be off my feet for a bit but the food was , IMO, TERRIBLE.

My second least favorite was LTT dinner! I used to love the lunch, but I heard they no longer have the a la carte an its now turkey all day. (and I love a turkey dinner, just not theirs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter