Trading Pages.....

I was able to view the pages dairyou did for me on ofoto. I love them. Can't wait to see them up close. No hurry though.

I will be working on the photos from mcnuss tonight. Going to a Girl Scout crop with fantasicdisfamily (Deb) with my troop and hers. I bought all kinds of paper and stuff so I hope to get inspired and have them done to mail on Monday.

I can vouch for the fact that these look awesome. We both pulled out our trading pages to start on that night! :p

Uh Robin....your's are done but I did a really stupid thing. I threw away the mailer with your address. So could you PM or email me with that?

Thanks!
Deb

I just have to add a couple things on to the page and I am done. Then I need to find a box to mail them in. Thinking I might go to the local pizza place and see if I can scam one from them.. Then it will be to the PO. I am working everyday this week so I doubt I will get to the PO before Friday. (Spring Break starts Friday!!!!!)

don't fret Poohbear-

I should just drive over and pick them up - lol

I am sorry to say that I am SUCH A SLACKER onthis one -
I was soooo sick last week - Iand before that I was SWAMPED in 'tax crap'
well everything is in the hands of the accountant and I am feeling better (well as goo as I can at 6 months along - at least no sinus stuff now!)

I am hoping to sit down tonight during AI and get them all finished up then into the mail tomorrow!

I got my pages from Mcnuss. They are awesome! Thank you so much for scrapping my pages.

Now all I have to do is journal and put it in my scrapbook :tongue:

Thanks Again,
Deb

Okay, pigletspal, I still looking for that embellishment that I'm looking for if KWIM. Anyways, I gonna mail it tomorrow. I am just checking one more scrapbook store tonight.. Sorry for the delay but I wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten.

Tina

Thanks Tina. I'm going now to wait by the mail box with my pillow and blanket----LOL Can;t wait to see what you did with our dog Max's pictures.

Originally posted by WDWMom
I just have to add a couple things on to the page and I am done. Then I need to find a box to mail them in. Thinking I might go to the local pizza place and see if I can scam one from them.. Then it will be to the PO. I am working everyday this week so I doubt I will get to the PO before Friday. (Spring Break starts Friday!!!!!)

I got a padded, almost rigid mailer at the PO that was 13.5x12.5, it was perfect sized for sending dairyou's pages. I did not think of the pizza box!!

I'll be gone on a business trip the rest of this week and then Mon/Tues of next, so don't make yourself nutty trying to get them out.

I am so excited!! TIA!!

Dairyou - glad they got there ok and that you like them. Take care!

Just got back from the post office, I mailed out PigletsPal stuff out today... so, you should get them by Saturday, I hope you like it. I scan them to show everyone but I'll wait until Becky gets them first.

Tina

Oh Tina you did a AWSOME job. THANK *U*, THANK *U*. I showed them to my DH and even he loved it and he is not into this scrapping thing.......LOL.

This was such a fun swap to do hope we do it again sometime soon.

Originally posted by PigletsPal
Oh Tina you did a AWSOME job. THANK *U*, THANK *U*. I showed them to my DH and even he loved it and he is not into this scrapping thing.......LOL.

Yay!!! Glad you like it.... I was nervous about it. That really searched for pet embellishments and they aren't that many out there. Well, now I know to start collecting them.

Tina

WISH*UPON*A*STAR --- Marsha....

I got your package today!!! YOu did an awesome job with the pictures... I really like all the different embellishments you use. Thanks so much!!!

Tina

PattyT - I finally mailed your stuff out Saturday from in town...since we are so close, they said you should receive Monday! I hope so!

I took photos of the pages....do you want me to post?

Tina, now that she's got them you have to show off. I am excited to see everyone's work, and I am anxious to see work that got PigletsPal so excited since I think she does amazing work herself.

FantasticDisFamily, I got yours mailed Saturday - I probably passed PoohBear in the post office. They're coming to you via priority mail so you should have them by tomorrow I would assume but I didn't remember to ask.

Originally posted by castlegazer
Tina, now that she's got them you have to show off.

Well, I ran into a snag. I scanned them but my dh got us a new computer last month and did not switch over my stitching software. And, the old computer is GONE, GONE!!! Now, I'll probably have to go out and buy one. I've search high and low but I can't find it. But as soon as I do, I'll post them.

Tina

Stitching software!!!???? Had I known that this existed it would have saved me some agony. I just fooled around till I found a way to stitch them together. I scanned my 12x12 page in to the computer then opened the pictures up in powerpoint laying them on top of one another until they matched pretty well. I then highlighted the whole picture area and saved that as a new .bmp file. I then opened it into paint and recropped it to only be the picture areas and then saved that as a .jpg file. Man, this is making me out of breath just trying to remember everything I did. See, stitching software would have made this a breeze if I only had known.

Don't worry, I am sure they are great!

Hey RRBB-Robin and gang, this is a friend of Deb, your trade-a-page pal. Her mom is in the hospital and she has been pretty tied up lately, but wants you to know that she has your pages and will send them as soon as she can. Also, she received the pages from Castlegazer today.

As you can all well imagine, Deb's coping with the long hours and stress in the waiting room by scrapping! Please send good thoughts for her and her family in this time of need.

Thanks!

wanna come finish the whole ablum - lol!

feel free to post them - thank you for asking first :D
you do gorgeous work!

we REALLY should make an effort to meet one day -
we are 'right down the road' from each other!
I am only 2 minutes from Walmart :crazy:

Mine went out this AM -
sorry to be such a slacker but life has been crazy here
(have Matthew home sick again today - AUGH!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter