Trading Pages.....

I got PigletsPal's work on my pictures back this weekend. They are spectacular! I love them so much! She is a wonderful and creative cropper. I am in the process of scanning them into a web site to share with all of you. It is taking a bit so hopefully I will get back to everyone by the end of the week.

As for DH's thinking we are wierd - yeah, he did, until he saw what I got back and he was a true believer. Thank you so much.

Here is the original list to refer to:

Poohbear1029 => Swan
Castlegazer => PigletsPal
Dairyou=> McNuss
Swan => RRBB
PattyT => poohbear1029
PigletsPal => OurDogCisco
McNuss => WDWMom
WDWMom=> Dairyou
*Wish*Upon*A*Star=> PattyT
FantasticDisFamily=>Castlegazer
OurDogCisco=> *wish*upon*a*star*
RRBB=> FantasticDisFamily

PattyT - I finished yours and just need to mail off.

PoohBear, how are we going to share the results? I have been scanning into Shutterfly to share, but I don't think this is working too well. I can sign up for two peas if you think this is the best way.

As an update, I am almost done with FantasticDisFamily's pictures, I need to finish up cropping tonight and then tomorrow is finishing touches night and hopefully get them out before our trip next week. I will also scan these in but they are 12x12s so I will see how that goes - I may have to take a picture and wait for that if scanning doesn't work out too well. I didn't get a lot of responses to how to pea to give me a good plan of attack on this sharing thing.

Just let us know.......

By the way, Hi :wave2:

I'm also almost done with Piglet Pal's layout. I am just looking for the perfect embellishment for it. I have one tiny hole to fill. Other than that, all pictures have been cropped and glued on. Anyways, hope to mail it out soon!

Tina

Originally posted by castlegazer
PoohBear, how are we going to share the results? I have been scanning into Shutterfly to share, but I don't think this is working too well. I can sign up for two peas if you think this is the best way.

Castlegazer-

One option can be, if you guys email me photos or scans of your pages, I can post them on my two peas account. You can use this email account: sillyscrapper2003@yahoo.com

If you have a two peas logon id, you can post for free. Go to the Peanut Gallery and on the menu at the top click on new post. You first fill in all the details about the post, then click submit and it will allow you to upload your photos after that. It can take a while on dial-up, if anyone is on that.

Originally posted by poohbear1029
then click submit and it will allow you to upload your photos after that. It can take a while on dial-up, if anyone is on that.

"if anyone is on that" You say it like its a sin - yes, some of us are still in the dark ages, PoohBear :p I have a T-1 line at work, does that count me in for the cool crowd? :jester:

Anyways, I am uploading to Shutterfly and will have a link to share so people can go to the link to see the pages. BUT because I am still in the dark ages, its taking a while and I am focusing on getting the pages done for FantasticDisFamily. I have to tell you all, I am really excited about them. I tried something I have never done before and I think it looks pretty neat. Because I am a newbie and learning so much from all of you I would love to see the finished results from everyone. If you don't want everyone in the world to see your pics maybe we can just PM some links around. Nevertheless, I really, really want to see what everyone came up with. PLEASE.

:o Sorry Castlegazer....didnt mean to offend! :p You should just be impressed that I even know that there are different types of connections! I'm a cluebag! HA HA!!!

Actually, all kidding aside, it always takes me a bit to load up a bit too from my cable line.

And by the way Castlegazer....you can always be in the "cool crowd"! I have to keep you on my good side.....you have the power to reveal grade school photos of me from the 70's, probably sporting the polyester pants my Mom made me wear!!! :scared:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think you and I are the only ones having a conversation here - everyone else must be busy finishing their pages.

you have the power to reveal grade school photos of me from the 70's, probably sporting the polyester pants my Mom made me wear!!!

And don't you forget it :tongue:

Just haven't been on the boards for a day or so. Show opened last night - it looked awesome! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Robin - I received your pictures today! Have some great ideas for them - helps that DD is into riding and showing as well! You said 12 x 12 but not whether it is top load of strap hinge! Help!

Deb

OK - Deb, I am going to try and get your pages out prior to our trip - They are done, but forgive me if I fail in that mission. I intended to get them out on Saturday but then we had such a picture perfect day we went sledding and I missed the time frame to get them to the post office.... excuses, excuses. But, I will try and get them out. I actually have then scanned in, well, one page of the two page layout, that I can then send to you so you can see it virtually if I don't get it out prior to the trip.

Not to worry! Send them when you can. I am SOOOOOO far behind with my scrapping that if I EVER get to that book it may be a minor miracle!

Enjoy the trip.

Deb

I confess, I am so far behind due to this head cold/allergies. My head has been so stuffed that there has been no room for a creative flow.
But I am feeling great today and I am off to get the stuff I need> have several ideas hope you like them poohbear1029.
I can not wait to see every one elses pages.

OK - I am off to WDW to get thousands more photos that will sit beckoning me to scrap in creative ways for years to come. I have sent everyone a PM with a link to view the pages that PigletsPal did for me and one of the pages I did for FantasticDisFamily.

I was unable to get the real thing in the mail prior to departure but I will as soon as I get back.

Here is the layout I did of Dairyou's very handsome men! I sure hope she likes it! I used tags (left a couple blank for her journaling), twixel, stickers, die cuts and a Rebecca Sower Fresh Tag (my favorite!).

I had to do this with my digi camera bc my scanner won't take 12x12, and I have never figured out how to "stitch" the images together, so apologies in advance for the poor quality.

Allison

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=304429

The pages of DD's new do look wonderful. Can't wait to get the real thing now!

Mcnuss - I've used that back to nature stuff in the past but I LOVE those mats! Did you free hand them? template? or did they come that way?

Robin - I have your photos and HOPE to work on them over the weekend. But DH said taxes absolutely MUST come before scrapping now that the show is over!
Deb

I totally understand. DH made me do that last weekend, and I just finished my part last night. Boy am I having scrapbooking withdrawal now.

Guess what I'm gonna start on today. Yup, Swan's pages. :sunny:

Originally posted by FantasticDisFamily

Mcnuss - I've used that back to nature stuff in the past but I LOVE those mats! Did you free hand them? template? or did they come that way?

I wish I could say that I was so talented that I cut them out myslef, but my LSS sells them! Glad you like them! Do you want me to see if they have more? I'd be happy to send you some.

Allison

Ladies, these pages look great so far! Cant wait to see what else everyone else has been up to.

PattyT - Yours are in a PB on my dining room table....our town cut back post office hours so I can never get there! I promise soon!

Hi!

I just finished WDW Mom's pages. I hope she really likes them! I wanted to share them with everyone, but I can't figure out how unless I have everyone's email address. I have them in Ofoto.com.

If anyway wants to see them, send me an email with your address and I'll share them with you. Sorry, that's the only way I know how.

Thanks!
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter