Trading Pages.....

Send my best to Deb and her Mom - I spent all of December in the hosptal with my father so I am very familiar with the long days and huge periods of incommunicato that go together with a sick parent. I hope everything works out for the best. :hug:

PattyT - I actually live near the two of you two down here in Worcester. I am slacking on getting together with PoohBear - we should all do a meet. I could learn a lot from the two of you veteran scrappers.

DIS SCRAP MEET in our future!

I am sure that CrazyForPooh would join in too - and maybe Aurora and Paulinewdw too!

Originally posted by pattyT
wanna come finish the whole ablum - lol!

feel free to post them - thank you for asking first :D
you do gorgeous work!

we REALLY should make an effort to meet one day -
we are 'right down the road' from each other!
I am only 2 minutes from Walmart :crazy:

Mine went out this AM -
sorry to be such a slacker but life has been crazy here
(have Matthew home sick again today - AUGH!)

I am glad you like them!! I had fun doing them! We really do have to get the local dis scrappers together soon!!

I will try to get to posting the photos tonight. Have to hit the coupon sale at Filene's first! ;)

Hope your son is better!

Mcnuss,

I am so sorry I have not mailed them out yet:eek:

I worked every day last week which is unusual for me and never quite made it by the PO. Then at the last minute I decided to go to my mom's this week for spring break. I promise I will mail them tomorrow.

dairyou,

I received my pages and they are wonderful. Nothing like I would have done, but I love them nontheless.

I completely understand not getting to the PO -- just ask the package that's been riding in the back of my car for a week! Thanks for letting me know... I'll look forward to getting some "real" (eg: not bills) mail.

PattyT - I got mine in the mail yesterday! I LOVE THEM!!!! The paper you used is just beautiful - and I love the way you laid all of the pictures out - it looks great! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :)

Tina (OurDogCisco) - I am so glad you liked them! I was so worried about it! LOL

Sorry it took me so long to reply - we just got back from WDW and have been super busy!

Swan - I got my pages today! They are beautiful!!! You guys have to see them once I get past the Easter craziness!!! I will also post the ones I made for PattyT after Easter.

Swan made her very own Spaceship Earth to adorn my pages about Epcot...it came out spectacular!!!!

Thank you thank you!!!

Just trying to catch up....who is still waiting to send or receive pages?

Sad news... Deb's mother passed away this afternoon. Please keep her and her family in your prayers and thoughts.

Thank you.

Oh, my heart is aching for her. Please pass on our condolences and hugs.

PoohBear I am soooooo glad you liked them. The lady at the post office did. She asked me if I was intering a contest.

Originally posted by poohbear1029

Just trying to catch up....who is still waiting to send or receive pages?

Waiting to receive....

Allison,

I mailed them last Thursday so you should get them any day now. Sorry it took so long.

I got them yesterday when I got home from a business trip. Thank you so much, I LOVE them and so does DD!

I had Robin's done before I fell off the face of the earth for the last 3 weeks. I'm ready to mail them but I need the address.

If someone could PM me with that I will get them on their way.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter