Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

I wonder if the “select” members will be ones who already have trips booked for September?

I wonder if the “select” members will be ones who already have trips booked for September?
You'd think it would be the opposite. APs with pre-existing trips already booked for September already gave Disney their money. WDW wants to reel in the ones who didn't (yet)!!!!:crazy2:

I've been an Platinum AP holder since last November and I haven't received a single e-mail with promo stuff. And yeah I check my SPAM folder frequently. So guess I'm out of luck on those promos...

I've been an Platinum AP holder since last November and I haven't received a single e-mail with promo stuff. And yeah I check my SPAM folder frequently. So guess I'm out of luck on those promos...
Same here. I just sent an email to them asking why I haven't received one single email since last December when I became a Passholder. I arrive on September 26th and I really want to be part of those selected to this event, but without an email that's highly unlikely.

Update my mom is silver and got the email about the toy story land event/silver and weekday blackout lifted for the rest of june

Same here. I just sent an email to them asking why I haven't received one single email since last December when I became a Passholder. I arrive on September 26th and I really want to be part of those selected to this event, but without an email that's highly unlikely.

Welcome to the club. I've been an AP for several years and have never received an email.

Welcome to the club. I've been an AP for several years and have never received an email.
I’m on my third AP (I never renew b/c I generally have several months off between trips). With my first AP I never got the emails until I realized they were going to a really old email address that I had used on a 2010 trip to Disney. When MDE was created I never used that email only my current one. Yet somehow the passholders emails went there instead and nobody could fix it (I askedat the parks, called and emailed trying to get it fixed). Luckily when I got my second AP and third (which I just activated a few weeks Ago) the problem is fixed. Disney’s IT is so weird

Hopefully someone will post the link so those who never get emails can try to sign up

I haven't gotten any passholder emails either! When you guys look on MDE under passholder extras, do you see this information? It's empty for me.

We have Platinum Plus and no trip booked for September but didn't receive any email either.

I am platinum plus and have a trip in September/October.
I have never received emails.
What are the dates ???
Can someone please post or sent me the information on how to register

I so glad someone posted what it actually read. I received the email but when I clicked link, the words on the page were messed up, & I had trouble reading it, blame age I guess, lol.

I am platinum plus and have a trip in September/October.
I have never received emails.
What are the dates ???
Can someone please post or sent me the information on how to register

They have not announced the dates yet and registration is not open yet.

We have been AP holders for the last 3 years and get frequent emails about AP opportunities.
Haven't seen anything about TSL yet. Too bad its in September, we will be there in October. Another one we'll miss.

Even though Im going at the end of July I'll probably come back just for the preview if I can register and bring my Mom since its AP plus one guest. It will definitely get me to spend more money!

Even though Im going at the end of July I'll probably come back just for the preview if I can register and bring my Mom since its AP plus one guest. It will definitely get me to spend more money!
But, it looks like it is AP plus one guest who is also an AP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter