• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towing & HOV Lanes

HOV Lane on I 75 worked great going down and coming back. No lane changes at all! Thats what I am talking.

HOV Lane on I 75 worked great going down and coming back. No lane changes at all! Thats what I am talking.

:thumbsup2 We always use the HOV lanes through Atlanta. I always hear about the traffic but think "just hop in the HOV lane and cruise on by" -- it's not like we are exiting anywhere there, we are just passing through. I have never found the traffic all that bad but I think it's all what you are used to.

I personally find I-24 in TN my worst nightmare with merging & exits on both the right & left side but I-75 with the HOV lanes are a breeze.

I'm not pulling anything though.

We have 6 people in the car, so I will be good to go no matter if it's 2+ or 3+.

This year should be interesting for us as the timing will be all different since we are doing a college visit too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter