Top Chef Season 16 - Kentucky - discussion?

I like Eddie, but I also like Brandon to come back and win.

I’m really rooting for Eddie. I could see Brandon making it back - he has a long way to go though.

my favorites are Kelsey, Justin & Eddie and i liked Brian’s story but he struggled in the comps.

I like all of them in their own way. Aside from Eddie, think David and Eric are my top picks. But I wouldn’t be upset about any of them making it to the finale (as long as Eddie is there :))

Oh, and I'm waiting for any week now for them to have former contestant Ed Lee on since he was based out of Louisville for years and I know he has at least one restaurant there.

I didn’t love the Texas season but he was a favorite. I saw an article that he was offering free meals to government workers during the shutdown. Good guy. And funny too, as I remember.

I’m bad with the cheftestsants names. Who was the guy who won this week and declared Nashville to be Nash-Vegas in the previews? I like him. He has a good personality IMO.

I finally binge watched all the episodes and am caught up. Ugh! I can't stand Eddie. All the indecision & self-doubt. :headache: :headache: :headache: I wonder how he works in a high pressured kitchen when the restaurant is slammed & orders have to get out. Make a choice already. :rolleyes: And one of his decisions a few episodes ago resulted in another chef going home. :sad2:

I was rooting for Nini for a while. Too bad she was sent home for Restaurant Wars. :( Hide the knives from Justin (wasn't it?) who threw her under the bus. He'll stab you right in the back. :mad:

I also don't think when Brother quit, that LCK should have had another cook off of all the chefs again. It should have gone to Nini, as she was already the last one standing, between her & Brother. When he quit, she should have automatically moved up to be the Top Chef in LCK. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter